2021/22 Roster - Rumours/Predictions

Rhyan48

I don’t know if it means anything but he changed his cover photo on Facebook to him with Cardiff devils playoffs weird why he would change it too that ! But if he does come back would be Awsum

jenks33

Thread starter #49
Justin Faryna coming back? Definitely not to us, I'd put my mortgage on it!
Agreed. In the last two years he’s played 4 games of hockey and that was in the chinook hockey league. Todd has said several times that we get a lot of calls from agents and players wanting to play for the devils so it would be odd to go back to Faryna.

Devil94

Hard to believe now we are in July, that our first game is at the moment scheduled for next month.

With that in mind, the devils have to prepare with that being the case, I'd imagine the players will be travelling over in the next few weeks. Coach Skalde surely must be very soon.

We will need a few weeks practice on the ice before the CHL games. Let's say camp starts on August 9th. For players to be ready to go, with the 10 day quarantine they will have to do, they would have to start travelling over at the end of this month.

I suspect we'll have quite a few signing news over the next few weeks.

moggy#9

Sam Jardine leaves the Rabbits.....

For the formerly known EBEL, with Bratislava Capitals
I'm sad to see him go elsewhere. From what I've seen the level of the ebel doesn't seem much better than here - they just have more money. Hopefully though we'll get an announcement of Haddad returning soon. Hopefully there'll be some sort of signing news tomorrow.

Last edited:

zoesdevil

Hard to believe now we are in July, that our first game is at the moment scheduled for next month.

With that in mind, the devils have to prepare with that being the case, I'd imagine the players will be travelling over in the next few weeks. Coach Skalde surely must be very soon.

We will need a few weeks practice on the ice before the CHL games. Let's say camp starts on August 9th. For players to be ready to go, with the 10 day quarantine they will have to do, they would have to start travelling over at the end of this month.

I suspect we'll have quite a few signing news over the next few weeks.

I can see some sort of live online stream event which the Devils will announce a load of signings, new jerseys & sponsors!!