2016/2017 Rumours & Offseason Random Shenanigans

Devil94 said:
Rabbitohs4 said:
To be honest with you I wouldn't want max Faulkner or Jeff ulmer back..
There all past there best I would like fresh hungry players who will give it there all every shift.
And those two wouldn't give it their all??? Pretty certain that Faulks is done now though. Ulmer would definitely have, still a very good player. His experience would be so valuable. I like Chris Blight too, think he trained through last winter.

Could Dougie be the guy ''coming home"?
If you look at Steelers roster so far and no doubt Panthers and Belfast will upgrade
you are going to have to "set your sights higher" than Dougie and Blighter if we want to win silverware next season

zoesdevil

Signing announcement Friday.[/quote]
Did he hint at the 'old guy coming back' being a Brit, not sure if that's what you mean or an interesting British signing plus an old guy coming back! Could he mean someone like Birbraer?[/quote]

He did hint at an old guy coming back, and also a Brit signing that he didn't expect. Don't know if it's the same signing though. Don't know which 'old' imports there are to realistically come back. Max would be cheap as he's living here already. Chris Blight?[/quote]
Could be Faulkner!! Who knows but if it was Mac ID be happy with that[/quote]

Jon Pelle coming out of retirement??

zoesdevil

Rabbitohs4 said:
So we are signing a Brit from another team!
Also a big surprise player moving from one conference to another?

This includes 4 teams in the league.

So why are people mentioning Faulkner birbraer and Jeff ulmer??

To be honest with you I wouldn't want max Faulkner or Jeff ulmer back..
There all past there best I would like fresh hungry players who will give it there all every shift.

Although the I do have a feeling it's a devils player heading to braehead..
Hotham to Braehead, as be was meant to sign for them the season he signed for us, but they didn't have the Uni course he wanted to study??

Devil_Abroad

Re: 2016/2017 Rumours & Offseason Random Shenanigans

Sims indicated it is a Brit returning - not an import - think this has been made clear in previous posts. And this from an EIHL team

The 'big' import signing is between 2 different EIHL teams to the Brit move - and moving from one conference to the other

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Devil_Abroad

Re: 2016/2017 Rumours & Offseason Random Shenanigans

Clarke is not a Brit - O'Connor is signed at Steelers, Simms didn't think it was Peacock

voth26

Devil_Abroad said:
Sims indicated it is a Brit returning - not an import - think this has been made clear in previous posts. And this from an EIHL team

The 'big' import signing is between 2 different EIHL teams to the Brit move - and moving from one conference to the other

I'm thinking either Ritchie or Batchy to the clan!! hope I'm totally wrong on this but got a feeling as the Brit players position becomes even tighter. :shock: :shock:

I can't see Ritchie ever leaving us, I've had the suspicion of Clarkson returning too over the past few weeks... Hmmm time will tell

ASHIPP

voth26 said:
Devil_Abroad said:

I'm thinking either Ritchie or Batchy to the clan!! hope I'm totally wrong on this but got a feeling as the Brit players position becomes even tighter. :shock: :shock:
It's clear from what Simms said that the British signing (involving Devils) involves 2 teams. And the big name import move between conferences involves a different 2 teams.
We'll soon find out!