2015/2016 Rumour & Offseason Random Shenanigans

Devil_Abroad

Re: 2015/2016 Rumour & Offseason Random Shenanigans

As he hasn't announced retirement nor signed elsewhere he must be the final piece. Mind you was Steve playing with us all when we were all guessing the right players but said we were not even close? You never know........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have Hope#35

For anyone not on Twitter - Post by: Steve King ‏@Tacosteve10 · 10 minutes ago
Hey @toddkelman @cardiffdevils I'm looking at our roster and we're still short a D'man. Do you have a plan or what??
#geterdone #slackerGM

Ocko

Todd's just having no fun with us. The roster was signed a while ago.

With no real deadlines for season tickets there wasn't the usual rush to announce them before a certain date. Season tickets are over a thousand now, so a signing won't increase it anymore really. By delaying the announcement he's had fans begging to know and also kept the interest up whereas teams like Sheffield have had hardly anything (interesting) to talk about for months. He knows exactly what he's doing, it's not because no one is signed.

Amazed there no talk of title sponsors yet...

That was my bad.. apologies for that to all..

I was meant to say Mike Hicks. :DWD
but was reading something on another site, that threw me right off.
As soon as I noticed my mistake. I took it down. literally a few seconds.

But now wildthing, everyone knows what I put in error anyway..

10 out of 10 to me for owning up. at least.. 0 out of 10 for the bad taste that wasn't meant.

Tweet from Hotham..

Andrew Hotham ‏@MarvinHotham · 4 mins4 minutes ago
Last week in Canada for the year. Can't wait to get over to Europe and meet my new teammates #newseason #newteammates

I hope by Europe he means Cardiff and by new team mates he means Doucet, Salters, Kurka and Hervato :shock:

Ocko

Don't you think that if it was somewhere else other than Cardiff then that club would've announced him? Especially as he has obviously signed somewhere.

I think you're spot on.

I've had the feeling ever since our last game of last season we'd keep him. Don't know why, he just seemed to like it here.

But with Steve King's tweet and now Hotham's tweet is it safe to assume an announcement is imminent?

bdevil said:
Tweet from Hotham..

Andrew Hotham ‏@MarvinHotham · 4 mins4 minutes ago
Last week in Canada for the year. Can't wait to get over to Europe and meet my new teammates #newseason #newteammates

I hope by Europe he means Cardiff and by new team mates he means Doucet, Salters, Kurka and Hervato :shock:
I think the absence of #newteam says a lot.

Wannabe2

bdevil said:
I think you're spot on.

I've had the feeling ever since our last game of last season we'd keep him. Don't know why, he just seemed to like it here.

But with Steve King's tweet and now Hotham's tweet is it safe to assume an announcement is imminent?
Yes it's safe.