2015/2016 Rumour & Offseason Random Shenanigans

D

Deleted member 1337

Re: Confirmed Signings - All teams 2015/16

I think that should be in the rumours thread until confirmed

Wannabe2

Devilsdude4 said:
Doucet is not joining us. Lord culligan martin morisette Myers batch bowns Richardson Jones are all back.

A few changes to the d will be made along with 3 or 4 forwards possibly
That's a huge statement to make when nothing official has been announced, either you know nothing in which case you should say Jack all, or you know something which has been said to you in confidence and spilt it all on here, which the club are going to be very unhappy with you about. It's not clever trying to make out you know something others may not, especially about 9 players.

Earnie

You always get at least One smart arse who knows something he thinks no one else knows.
The club will release info when they think fit.
Anyway, most of us would have guessed all those players would be returning

jimmy snels

Id have taken a wild stab at those 9 and thrown hotham in as well. It's a rumour thread, i guess the guy heard a rumour. This happens every year. I got hammered when i guessed bissonnette would be joining us last time, i was "in the know" but in reality i just looked at who'd played with mac n blight n took a guess! Lets not be to precious that it goes back to the inferno days where effectively only about 10 people could post because if anyone else did it was "wrong", "anti club" and what not.

Wannabe2 said:
Devilsdude4 said:
Doucet is not joining us. Lord culligan martin morisette Myers batch bowns Richardson Jones are all back.

That's a huge statement to make when nothing official has been announced, either you know nothing in which case you should say Jack all, or you know something which has been said to you in confidence and spilt it all on here, which the club are going to be very unhappy with you about. It's not clever trying to make out you know something others may not, especially about 9 players.
lighten up it says random shenanigans... why cant he guess at that people said westgarth to Braehead or the normal Owen Noaln to Giants :lol:

So just calm down Wannabe just stating what he thinks... it isnt a fact thread :roll:

Any way back with rumors I hear as Boston dint make the playoffs Lucic has become unsettled and he met Lordo on a golf course and has been offered a captaincy role on our team

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #187
To be fair, the post in question was moved from the Confirmed Devils Signing thread.

But seeing as the poster doesn't seem to understand the following:
Key words "Confirmed"; "signings" and "departures" if its not one of those.. it don't live here.
from Skippys opening post it's been moved here...

Wannabe2

jay44 said:
Wannabe2 said:
Devilsdude4 said:

lighten up it says random shenanigans... why cant he guess at that people said westgarth to Braehead or the normal Owen Noaln to Giants :lol:

So just calm down Wannabe just stating what he thinks... it isnt a fact thread :roll:
This thread was moved dude, be nice to get your facts correct next time, as for calming down I am lying on a beautiful beach in the sunshine sipping piña coladas, that's pretty light..

Any way back with rumors I hear as Boston dint make the playoffs Lucic has become unsettled and he met Lordo on a golf course and has been offered a captaincy role on our team

Sorry I meant for it to go in rumours thread so keep your pants on ya miserable old man,
Devils fans are only happy when winning, apart from that everyone is miserable and moan at each other's posts, it's a forum for people's oppinions get over it,

Have Hope#35

Devilsdude4 said:
Sorry I meant for it to go in rumours thread so keep your pants on ya miserable old man,
Devils fans are only happy when winning, apart from that everyone is miserable and moan at each other's posts, it's a forum for people's oppinions get over it,
It didn't come across as an opinion mind... Looked more like a statement!

D

Deleted member 1337

Have Hope#35 said:
Devilsdude4 said:
It didn't come across as an opinion mind... Looked more like a statement!
That's how I read it defiantly, it wasn't typed as an opinion, but that you were telling us it as fact, which is people said what they did... We're not saying that you cant have your opinion on the forum...

Finny

Devilsdude4 said:
Disappointed this didn't turn into another meltdown.

Ben bowns' mother just tweeted this?!?

"@jcb2705: Just had an interesting conversation, could be all change come September #differentscenerymeetnewpeople :)/:("

Devil94

I know this could mean nothing, but he has just followed the Steelers on twitter. I'd be gutted to see him go, especially to that lot. He was one of the most confident I thought would return.

But hey, hasn't happened yet and we might be panicking about nothing.