2012/13 Rumours Thread - Absolute nonsense spotted!

Ger-Devils

Regular season
GP 114 G 54 A 101 PTS 155

Post season
GP 8 G 3 A 5 PTS 8.

Some impressive numbers from Stu and would love to see him back. Maybe not as the C but let him play his game more is probably the best thing to happen. Him and Hill on a line worked very well last season and it will be great to get them working together again.

wildthing74

Indeed we were but many games MacRae never seemed to be off the ice and holding the offence together at times.Hugely important in special teams and led like a true captain.Ok he's not going to kick penalty bench doors in but his calm demeanour for me was inspiring and he was the guy that finally seemed to get Pierce playing consistently too.

wildthing74 said:
Indeed we were but many games MacRae never seemed to be off the ice and holding the offence together at times.Hugely important in special teams and led like a true captain.Ok he's not going to kick penalty bench doors in but his calm demeanour for me was inspiring and he was the guy that finally seemed to get Pierce playing consistently too.
Absolutely. And on top of that he conducts himself as well as anyone I have seen off the ice. A model professional.

I very much hope the news is Stu coming back. Whilst I wasn't convinced of him having the C last year after the leadership of Finner, I think he stepped up and did a great job. He's not the most flamboyant player but very solid and consistent performer. Very down to earth and would imagine has a lot of respect from the other guys.

Finny said:
Did Mason have dreadful +/- stats too?
-9 in two out of four echl seasons 6 in the other two

Check out ex devil vdv +\-stats also bannisters. Not great.The EIHL don't do them but I suspect they would make pretty reading for a lot of good players.

Three solid if unspectacular signings for the Giants. Looking forward to the next 7 :cool:

ASHIPP

jester said:
http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=41498

Seems to be the guy leaked on bbcni twitter, almost the same stats in echl and college as some bloke called Mason. ;)
This guy will know Stuuu - didnt they play for Gwinnett at the same time?