2012/13 Rumours Thread - Absolute nonsense spotted!

http://www.eliteprospects.com/team.php?team=445

surely we have made contact with weller to get him back.
why would he go somewhere on a trial when he could be a hero again in cardiff?!?!

strange decision for me.

is that league miles better than the eihl?

ive finally got weller coming back out of my head, and like everyone else looking forward to seeing who tomoros signing will be.

a big ex nhl defenceman who can chip in with some points would be amazing!

:Banana :pickle :Banana :Banana :pickle :Banana :pickle :Banana :pickle

CrazySquish said:
I also want it to be a new d man tomorrow but I most defitnately want Stu back. By the way I'm loving Didiomete's banter with the Coventry players :lol:
i know its hilariuos calling coventry 'CON'ventry ripping into mike danton!!
those games are going to erupt.

i hope i see my first line brawl this season :Banana

KaneDevils

surely we have made contact with weller to get him back.
why would he go somewhere on a trial when he could be a hero again in cardiff?!?!

strange decision for me.

is that league miles better than the eihl?
Yes, the DEL is of a much higher quality. Take into account he'll be playing in a snazzy rink in front of decent crowds, earning decent money.
strange decision how? :lol:

raganslovechild said:
CrazySquish said:
I also want it to be a new d man tomorrow but I most defitnately want Stu back. By the way I'm loving Didiomete's banter with the Coventry players :lol:

I hope so too, because the way the EIHL hands out bans, both blaze and Devils could write off their season in one nightm :lol:

now it apears weller is off to germany, i think it will be stuuuu, with just a big ( hopfully ) d - man left to sign, and who ever that d - man is, is not going to have much of a pull on season ticket numbers. so it's either stuuu or a very high profile forward, still looks like stuuu to me .

DevilDom

jester said:
raganslovechild said:
CrazySquish said:

I hope so too, because the way the EIHL hands out bans, both blaze and Devils could write off their season in one nightm :lol:
Don't bite, don't bite, don't bite..................

I guess it depends who you play for. :twisted:

Damm I bit! :oops:

wildthing74

El Supremo said:
If it turns out to be Macrae I'll be rather disappointed.

He's a good player but after seeing the calibre of players the other teams are signing I want more!
I think you won't find many Devils fans sharing that opinion my friend.Without doubt MacRae has been our most consistent player over 2 years and carried us when we were 3 import forwards down.

rocketbob

Re: Re: 2012/13 Rumours Thread - Absolute nonsense spotted!

El Supremo said:

He's a good player but after seeing the calibre of players the other teams are signing I want more!
I couldn't disagree more. I would love to see Stuuuuuu back to lead the team once more. Super-talented and leads by example.

I sang Stuart Macraes praises after his first game at the BBT!! I got slated by scottydoesntknow and others saying that he was the worst import on the ice!! After 26 years of watching Devils signings!! I don't get a lot wrong thank you!!

wildthing74 said:
El Supremo said:

I think you won't find many Devils fans sharing that opinion my friend.Without doubt MacRae has been our most consistent player over 2 years and carried us when we were 3 import forwards down.
I agree that Stuu has been ridiculously consistent, but I would also say for the record that the level of play game in, game out of Mark Richardson and Kenton Smith was similarly stellar. Not saying you left them out because the comment was about Stu. Just saying we were spoilt with those guys too.