2012/13 Rumours Thread - Absolute nonsense spotted!

Have Hope#35

danhall76 said:
I've been shouting Weller every time we're about to make a signing all offseason and I won't change now... Weller!!
If Weller and Macrae were our 2 last signing i'd be over the moon... It just seems too good to be true! Roll on 6am though.

I cannot wait until 6am tomoro morning!!

I am going to say that it will be a new centre and the update from g will be that stuuuu has taken the job outside of hockey.

I cant concentrate im expecting big news after ragans tweet about this signing :Banana

Have Hope#35

WelshHabsFan said:
Have Hope#35 said:
This guy is rumoured to be going to the EIHL:
http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=5521
Not really that Offensive but he's put up some quite good points in his time! Definitely experienced...
If you count 257 AHL games and 269 NHL games as experienced, then yeah...

Could rock our league, downside is he's 35. He is from Montreal though, which is a plus!
I have a feeling he may be off to Nottingham but I wouldn't be disappointed to see him at the BBT! Like you said he's no youngster but he'd be worth it given his career history.

KaneDevils

As good a player as Stu Macrae is, I wouldn't see him boosting season ticket sales that dramatically to be honest. Of course I would welcome him back though as we probably all would.
Hate to disappoint but Weller it's not !!

:DWD

Koop11

Would have to disagree with that. Stuu has consistently been one of our best players in recent seasons. For many fans he was thier priority import re-signing.

Wannabe2

Stu is a must for the Devils and also our Capt, come on Stu the best City on the planet, and the best Fans in the Cosmos, try bettering that Taffy. :lol:

KaneDevils

Yes your right, but it would be his third season if he was to re-sign. Think people would go more nuts if it was Weller or a player like Goertzen for example, a big and new player. Just to elaborate on my previous post, Weller has signed for a team in the DEL apparently. :(

DevilDom

taffy66 said:
yeah wellers signed for erc ingolstadt according to elite prospects,not sure where that is!
They play in the DEL in Germany, but Weller has only signed for a 1 month trial initially so maybe we were trying to get him back?