2012/13 Rumours Thread - Absolute nonsense spotted!

A

Anonymous

Who's carl lol?
Ragan tweeted me after I asked him about signings and this was 2 days ago :)

Chill your beans people,

Ger-Devils

danhall76 said:
Ger-Devils said:
Wannabe2 said:
But where does the comment come from, who says we are going to announce a new player on the weekend.
I'm with you on this one. Not seen anything.

Also no thanks to VDV.
Out of interest why wouldn't you want VDV back?

I'm not bothered either way, just wondering.
Too slow, doesn't clear the crease as seen in Belfast and other arenas when he signed, bad passes, maybe decent going forward but not an all round player that we need on our D. I wonder what his +/- is like. Not bothered by his points tally.

Also if people think he is our go to guy when a fight happens, will be a long season for us.

voth26

Ger-Devils said:
Wannabe2 said:
But where does the comment come from, who says we are going to announce a new player on the weekend.

Also no thanks to VDV.
why dont you want vdv back? scored point a game decent enough player, who would you bring in instead

voth26

Ger-Devils said:
Wannabe2 said:

Also no thanks to VDV.
why dont you want vdv back? scored point a game decent enough player, who would you bring in instead

Ger-Devils said:
Too slow, doesn't clear the crease as seen in Belfast and other arenas when he signed, bad passes, maybe decent going forward but not an all round player that we need on our D. I wonder what his +/- is like. Not bothered by his points tally.

Also if people think he is our go to guy when a fight happens, will be a long season for us.
Like I said I'm not bothered either way and I think that he was purely brought in when he was to help out our weak PP. I would rather a better two-way Dman that someone who scores shedloads of points but is a liabilty at the back. Kenton is a top two-way dman and we are hopefully looking for someone similar to him.

I completely agree about fighting. VDV is good for 4/5 fights a season but is not an enforcer. Not clearing the crease was a problem throughout the whole team last year but VDV with his size should have always done the job. This season I want to see Batch, Kenton along with whoever we sign make it clear it won't be tolerated. A big stay-at-home Dman is what we need.

Ger-Devils

voth26 said:
Ger-Devils said:
Wannabe2 said:

Also no thanks to VDV.
He scored points against the Caps.....for other D men to bring in- first choice would be Dustin Wood. Doesn't look like he's staying with Blaze.

Tyson Teplitsky is another I would love to have back with us.

voth26

so does ANYONE have a clue who this peach of a signing may be, i havent seen any rumours as to who it is!!!!!!!!!! is it even going to take place? any one with a clue please step forward lol