2012/13 Rumours Thread - Absolute nonsense spotted!

Kipper

Christiensen to coach in the AHL
Adams to replace him as coach but not playing unless as 15th import
Finnerty to Cardiff as Head Coach scuppering the Colt King deal
Stevie Lyle to KHL
Nathan Craze to Cardiff as starting NM
Ben Davies back to Basingstoke on a mega deal to replace Moria

Gazza272

I'ed be very dissapointed to sign Latuillipe, I honestly cannot see him being better than any centre we have had in the last two seasons. A bit of a step back for me if he does come back in all honesty.

As for the slagging Pierce will get over the final. When you play to defend for 60 mintues you cant expect one of your best offensive players to ever get into the game.

skippy said:
Budgie said:
I did hear a fan say to Richie "looking forward to seeing you next season", to which his girlfriend looked very awkward!
I heard something about a move to Kazakhstan along with Dowd, Peacock and Murphy ?

That's what seemed to be doing the rounds anyway.

Hope not but if the moneys there good luck to em.
Simmsey said on tv Richardson to Kazakhstan !!

Wannabe2

Gazza272 said:
I'ed be very dissapointed to sign Latuillipe, I honestly cannot see him being better than any centre we have had in the last two seasons. A bit of a step back for me if he does come back in all honesty.

As for the slagging Pierce will get over the final. When you play to defend for 60 mintues you cant expect one of your best offensive players to ever get into the game.
Why not, explain please, either you are a team player or you aint, Hill dropped back as did Macrae, whats so special about 93.Except laziness.

Gazza272

Wannabe2 said:
Gazza272 said:

Why not, explain please, either you are a team player or you aint, Hill dropped back as did Macrae, whats so special about 93.Except laziness.

I'll easily explain. Pierce played plenty of minutes in the defensive end and didnt conceed a goal, for us to win the game we had to get our offensive players into the game, Pierce being one of if not the best in that area.

All our D did was consistantly chip the puck out of the middle only to have Nottingham come straight back at us, Pierce beign the player he is probably would have felt more comfortable defending knowing the puck would come to him at a later stage, as it was he was essnetially cold in the entire game. I guess my example would be akin to a goalie having nothing to do all game then letting in a howler in the 59th minute of the game.

players need to get into a rhythm of a game and to do that the game needs to be more than solid defending for 60 minutes as we chose to do.

Hope that explains it.

As well as being lazy he also fails to give 100% every game and is there for not a Devil type player.

Thanks, good luck and goodbye !

Out of Latullipe and Dobben think I'd rather Jay?

BeatBox said:
As well as being lazy he also fails to give 100% every game and is there for not a Devil type player.

To add, gazza your standouts Piggot, Ben and Harding. All forwards, but Pierce was unable to get into the game because all we did was defend?

:roll:

Have to agree Jeff Pierce is a very lazy player and should be shown the door please G and Franny don't sign him for next season he doesn't deserve to wear a devils shirts :roll:

Gazza272

BeatBox said:
BeatBox said:

To add, gazza your standouts Piggot, Ben and Harding. All forwards, but Pierce was unable to get into the game because all we did was defend?

:roll:

Yep all three of them did things well and all of them have a different style of play to Jeff. I explained my comment about all Jeff doing is defending and how that effects his game above with my example of how i beleive it's like a goalie not having anything to do and then letting in a howler.

Your welcome to counter that point with an example yourself rather than an eye roll if you wish.

Also sorry mods feel free to send me two latest posts to the game thread so it doesnt clog up the rumour thread if you wish :cool:

jimmy snels

i wouldnt want to see latullipe back. i want TYLOR now!! i dont ask for much. but tylor is a devil and if we can convince him to return id pay him accordingly. he's the fans no 1. every fans!!

Wannabe2

Gazza272 said:
Wannabe2 said:
Gazza272 said:

I'll easily explain. Pierce played plenty of minutes in the defensive end and didnt conceed a goal, for us to win the game we had to get our offensive players into the game, Pierce being one of if not the best in that area.

All our D did was consistantly chip the puck out of the middle only to have Nottingham come straight back at us, Pierce beign the player he is probably would have felt more comfortable defending knowing the puck would come to him at a later stage, as it was he was essnetially cold in the entire game. I guess my example would be akin to a goalie having nothing to do all game then letting in a howler in the 59th minute of the game.

players need to get into a rhythm of a game and to do that the game needs to be more than solid defending for 60 minutes as we chose to do.

Hope that explains it.
Sorry mate but it dont, then again laziness and not being bothered dont cut it with me. Sorry about that.

Gazza272

Wannabe2 said:
[q
Sorry mate but it dont, then again laziness and not being bothered dont cut it with me. Sorry about that.

Well i'm pretty sure I did explain my opinion which is what you asked me to do, but hey ho. we'll agree to disagree.