2012/13 Rumours Thread - Absolute nonsense spotted!

Re: Re: 2012/13 Rumours Thread - Absolute nonsense spotted!

hockeyrocker26 said:
Galbraith apparently signed for Steelers
Zemlak to the Devils
Turner to the Devils
David Clarke fallen out with the Panthers so going to Europe
Lattulippe back to the Devils
Ben Davies to the Steelers
DeCaro and Stephenson fired from Steelers
Kenton Smith to Steelers
Colt King to Devils
Mike Ramsey to the Devils
Spiller to the Devils
Pierce fired from the Devils for an incident on the weekend
Craig Weller in talks with Devils
Ben Davies and batch been offered two year contracts.

Plus I heard finnerty not best of friend with Ben lol

Skippy

Budgie said:
I did hear a fan say to Richie "looking forward to seeing you next season", to which his girlfriend looked very awkward!
I heard something about a move to Kazakhstan along with Dowd, Peacock and Murphy ?

That's what seemed to be doing the rounds anyway.

Hope not but if the moneys there good luck to em.

DevilDom

Along with some of the others on here I heard that Sam Smith was not injured but had fallen out with G and is highly unlikely to stay.

Skippy

Sorry possibly being thick a few people have mentioned "Spiller" ? Who ?

"hockeyrocker26 wrote:pierce fired from the Devils for an incident on the weekend"

Would that be losing the final ? Is there anything to be fired from now that the seasons done ?

skippy said:

"hockeyrocker26 wrote:pierce fired from the Devils for an incident on the weekend"

Would that be losing the final ? Is there anything to be fired from now that the seasons done ?
Nope, the Pierce rumour came about before the final. Apparently something happened Friday night. As you say though, nothing to :) be fired from now. just repeating what I heard though.:)

The Spiller we are talking about is a d-man called Matt Spiller. He has NHL experience and seems to be very good. I know stats don't always mean anything but his stats are very good! Seems like he would be a good signing!

ASHIPP

Love this thread!

Worried about the 'Kenton to Steelers', though. :shock: If he is, then it will be a massive blow to the Devils. But if Fulghum is staying at Sheffield, he was with Kenton at Manchester so they know eachother.

Friends or not with Finnerty, I just can't believe Kenton would even consider joining that organisation after the shambles there in the last few weeks. Finnerty clearly lost the respect of his locker room towards the end.......only have to read between the lines in recent Ramsay and Duff interviews.

Does Kenton really want to join something like that? :eek:

Nowhere did Simmsey actually say on the Sky commentary that Stevie was joining the Steelers. He mentioned several times that the Playoffs were probably Stevie's last games for the Devils. He DID say it was rumoured that Phil Osaer might return to the Devils, and DeCaro might replace him in Norway. Infact, WHERE Stevie might be going wasn't stated at all.

ASHIPP

hockeyrocker26 said:
skippy said:

The Spiller we are talking about is a d-man called Matt Spiller. He has NHL experience and seems to be very good. I know stats don't always mean anything but his stats are very good! Seems like he would be a good signing!
This guy was linked with the Devils 2 years ago. Wow. :shock:

James

Administrator
I've heard Lyle to France. I started the Osaer back rumour on THF for a laugh (and out of hope) but apparently I might not have been too far off the mark. I'd be happy to have Tulip back, I think we really missed his character this year.

kettdevil1

James said:
I've heard Lyle to France. I started the Osaer back rumour on THF for a laugh (and out of hope) but apparently I might not have been too far off the mark.
Always great fun to pass on a rumour at the playoffs and then see how long it takes to get back to you (or appear on THF or The Inferno...)

Silverthorne to be the new coach at Hull was my effort...

Wouldn't surprise me if the Batch to Blaze rumour had some truth to it, Thompson was waxing lyrical about Josh on sky yesterday (rightly so)