2011/12 Rumours Thread - Absolute nonsense spotted!

ASHIPP

Rumoured on other forums that Rob Bellamy has been released from his ECHL club - Steelers and Panthers both interested. Could Bellamy make a return to Panthers as their 11th import .....'for injury cover purposes', of course! :roll:

Clark and Ramsay both took injuries against the Devils last night. Clark possibly out for a few weeks.

Skippy

ASHIPP said:
Clark and Ramsay both took injuries against the Devils last night. Clark possibly out for a few weeks.
Any Idea whats up with Ramsay ?

My concern is of course based on my worry for his well being and not a concern that he's in my Fantasy team ;)

Wannabe2 said:
Thats great news we all to watch a strong Fife team in the league.
I'm wondering if they took a cautious route with spending at the start to see what the crowds did. Now they know the level they are at, they can probably start to speculate.

There isn't any reason that Fife couldn't be one of the big boys in this league. Large arena with no rent and hugely passionate fans.

I read it's to be the Euro guy Bresin(Spelling) Played for the Dundalk Bulls in the south of Ireland before playing for Fife, he's at best a third line Brit energy player in my opinion. Morrison, Dalgliesh, Holland ..ect nowhere near EIHL import level..

Hopefully the Flyers get in some decent players and start to become competitive, as there's nothing worse than watching big one sided score lines.. I also think Fife could do with a tough skilled D.Man, as well as this new import forward.

Skippy

TheStub said:
Cloutier to the bench.

Not sure that is an upgrade, Cloutier is such a good play maker.
Cloutier will only be on the bench until he decides who is leaving

"Dulle's return to the Hull Arena means Cloutier will stick to coaching only against the Clan, and a decision on who will be dropped from the club roster to make room for Dulle will be taken next week

"All the guys' jobs are on the line, so whoever doesn't produce over the next week or so could lose their job," said Cloutier.

"Whether it's a forward or a defenceman it doesn't matter, someone's going to be gone."

Skippy

TheStub said:
Do we get the feeling the Danny Stewart is more than just a player?
You'd hope so, he did a good job last year keeping a team going on a shoe string.. ( Yes James I know I'm ghay for the Vipers before you mention it :lol: )

ASHIPP

Blaze talks with Rob Bellamy are at an 'advanced stage', so it's rumoured on other forums.

Blaze still have 1 import position left to fill. No co-incidence that the arrival of Dustin Wood has meant a vast improvement in Coventry's recent performances. With the potential to recruit someone like Bellamy up front finally, just watch Blaze go this season. :x