Search results

1. C

Streaming for tonight’s game

Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere but is there a livestream service for tonight’s CHL game? Thanks all
  2. C

Bars showing the game

Hi all Does anyone know of any bars/pubs that would be showing the stream tonight? I am in Cardiff but cannot make it to the actual game. I know the sports bar next to bierkeller used to show the odd game. Cheers
  3. C

Drop your gloves website

Anyone know what’s going on with dropyourgloves.com? It’s been such a useful go-to website for EIHL drama for so long and I haven’t been able to access for a few days. Flags at half mast if it’s finally gone down, even if it does have web design from 1991...
  4. C

Saltbox afterparty vids?

Firstly, that was literally one of the best weekends of my life. I agree with all points made in the main thread about how amazing this team has been the last few years but just wanted to add one thing that I don't think has been mentioned yet. I was AMAZED when the lads showed up at Saltbox...
  5. C

Highlights and live streams

Sorry if I've missed something guys and gals but does anyone know if a) there will be a live stream for tonight's game or b) there will be any highlights from our recent games against Nottingham and clan? Have fun all those who can make it tonight! Don't let the shirtless Germans intimidate us...
  6. C

Tough Stuff 2016/17

Right folks, I hear rumbles of concern over the devils lack of toughness this year, especially as some teams are shaping up to be pretty formidable. With players like Jansen, Marsh and Salters out of the equation who are your key picks of the toughest guys across the league this year...
  7. C

Devils past Jerseys.

Does anyone know where a comprehensive gallary of all Devil's jerseys throughout their history can be found? I've managed to find some here and there from different seasons but it's difficult to find out when a particular shirt is from sometimes. Cheers.
  8. C

Past Rosters.

Sorry if there is an obvious answer to this but does anyone know the best place to find past Devils rosters? Or past elite league rosters in general? Any help appreciated :)
  9. C

Bus between Town and Rink

Hey all, i'm Introducing a mate to the greatest sport on earth tomorrow. Just wondering what bus we should catch from town to get to the rink. We will be watching the City game at Owain Glyndwr before hand. Also, does anyone know if the busses run from the rink back to town after the game? Any...
  10. C

Simmsey calls out Deeds on highlights show

Did anyone see Simmsey calling out Deeds for not living up to his twitter rep on the last show? What do you guys think of Deeds as a tough guy so far? http://www.eliteleague.co.uk/ about 20 mins in
  11. C

Play the game

Just wondering of anyone here goes to the "play the game" at the rink. I was thinking of giving ice hockey a go again this summer but was unsure of the skill level required, i havnt played in years and even then i was just learning how to skate. Right now my skating if ok, I can hockey stop and...
  12. C

Quick question,

Being a reletively new fan i just wanted to ask what the setup is regarding the playoffs. I assume it isnt a best of 7 series like the NHL? cheers guys
  13. C

Quite an embarrassing fight.

http://www.u.tv/utvplayer/video/134705/ ... 68fbe66633 38 seconds in. What was that? lol
  14. C

16!?

Am i right in saying that Coventry Blaze's Ross Venus is only 16? Wow thats young to be playing pro hockey. Have these younger guys been brought up from enl to help with injury losses? Im just so supprised they are allowed to ice such young skaters, imagine if one of these boys gets hit with a...
  15. C

YEEEEAHHHHH!!!

YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHH DEVVVIIILLLSS!!! Go on guys let it out. it feels good. No long posts. just a good old HELL YEAH!!!
  16. C

Finnerty vs Carlson

I know this may be a long shot but i just finnished watching the highlights of the Devils vs Blaze game at the tent the other day and i was wondering if anyone had any idea why finnerty was so miffed at carlson? Did anyone else see something i didnt? Good game nonetheless
  17. C

Devils vs Squealers highlights...

Sorry to dissapoint anyone who clicked this post thinking i knew where to find the highlights haha. Anyone know if theyl be up on the Devils website? Or will it just be on the Highlight show on sky sports? If anyone knows of any youtube clips showing the hits and drama let me know :)
  18. C

Would YOU want it at the tent?

Just want to get a cross section of opinion here. How many of you guys would like to see a bench clearance at the BBT this season? And also, how many people here are completely against that sort of behaviour in hockey? Personally, id love to see something like that at the tent, Closest ive come...
  19. C

Sheffield Highlights Online now

http://www.cardiffdevils.com/newsheadline.aspx?cpid=927
  20. C

Official Highlights Thread

Just thought this would be a good idea so people dont have to go searching all over the place to find game highlights. All game highlights from the whole league could be posted here by different people when they find them, and obveously the more recent games will be on the latter pages. If...