Search results

1. D

Shirt off his Back - opening weekend in IAW

Hi all, Just want to give everyone a quick "heads up" regarding Shirt off his Back in advance of this weekend's games in IAW. Pre-game, Viv and I will be selling tickets from fixed positions - Viv will be on the SOHB stand which will be located at the concourse level above and behind the...
  2. D

Shirt Off His Back - 27th December

Just wanted to post my thanks to the Shirt Off His Back team of sellers and to all who bought tickets at the game v Blaze: the black Jake Morissette jersey that was raffled now ranks as second highest ever for money raised on a single raffled jersey since Viv and I have been organising (since...
  3. D

Red Cook Jersey - Tonight's Auction

Please could the person who won the red home set 2 Phil Cook jersey at tonight's auction please contact me - you were inadvertently given the set 1 jersey which I won - the set 2 is the one with the green edging and was still there at the end of the auction. Cheers, Mike Ackland
  4. D

Biz Bonanza this Saturday! Shirt off his Back...and more!

A quick heads up for Devils fans - this Saturday we will be running shirt off his back for the chance to win the highly coveted set 1 white road game worn jersey of Paul BizNasty Bissonnette which he has worn on the road since joining the team. I believe the Devils will be wearing the white road...
  5. D

Shirt off his Back Tonight - it's BizNasty time!

Just a quick heads up for those who like to buy SOHB tickets - tonight we'll be selling tickets for the shirt that Paul Bissonnette will be wearing in tonight's clash v Coventry Blaze. If you would like to buy tickets please try to get them on arrival at the rink to ensure that you're in the...
  6. D

Shirt off his back tonight.....

It's Weller time ! Please could as many people as possible buy their tickets before the game - period breaks are going to be hectic and for weeks now I've ended up missing chunks of the second and third periods because I'm still selling tickets. For those who come round the rink to get tickets...
  7. D

Fans Presentation Evening - Thursday March 10th

Hi all. I'm posting this on behalf of Wannabe2 who is without computer access at present. On Thursday 10th March from 7pm there will be a social evening organised by a group of supporters (and sanctioned by the club) at O'Neills on St Marys Street, Cardiff to celebrate the amazing 22 game win...
  8. D

Shirt off his Back - CC Final home leg

This Sunday at the home leg of the Challenge Cup final we'll be raffling a one game wonder red Cup set jersey of Jay Latulippe. As this game is likely to be a sell-out can I please urge people who want tickets to buy them when they arrive at the rink - we may have some difficulty getting around...
  9. D

Stoneman Testimonial Jersey Auction

On 23rd February after the Stoneman testimonial game at the Cardiff Bay Ice Rink there will be an auction in the bar for the jerseys worn by the Stoneman team and the Cardiff Devils team. These beautiful jerseys, manufactured by CH Sports and kindly sponsored by Audi Volkswagen Services - AVS...
  10. D

Devils Jersey Certificates

If any readers purchased a game worn set 1 home jersey at auction and do not have their certificate please go to the sales desk on a match night to collect it - I believe a few people are still waiting for their certificates and may not know that they have been available for collection. I do...
  11. D

Important notice - Steelers v Devils game @ Ice Sheffield

I have been contacted by the Steelers office who have requested that I advise any Cardiff fans intending to travel up for the game tomorrow evening to ring the Steelers office today to reserve their tickets - the game is looking like it will sell out and if there is continued demand from home...
  12. D

Stoney's Race Night Reminder - Monday 9th November

Shamelessly copied from the Devils website as a reminder to all of this evening's event which is being held at David Lloyd Leisure, Cardiff at 7.30pm - entry is £3 each or two for £5: "Full information regarding the race night in on Monday 9th November sponsored by Amser group STONEMAN...
  13. D

Game Worn Shirts (Split off thread)

Now, don't get me wrong as this is a good cause and a generous donation but I am very angry over this. I will explain. The Voth jersey in question is a home jersey from last season and the press release states that it was worn in a number of games in the early part of the season. That would be...