Search results

1. D

DEVILS SEASON 14/15 ON DVD

Yeah, at last weekends game
  2. D

DEVILS SEASON 14/15 ON DVD

Can you pick them up from the game tonight??
  3. D

New Devils Jerseys

I believe the numbers on the back of the jerseys were the retired jersey numbers. 07 - McEwen 09 - Lawless 14 - Dickson 19 - Moria 35 - Hope :)
  4. D

Weller off to ...

... Austria http://www.eliteprospects.com/league_home.php?leagueid=105 According to elite prospects, Craig is off to Austria Good luck :)
  5. D

Steelers v Devils - 12/01 - 7:30pm - League - Chat/Updates

Interestingly Paul Ragan has just predicted a Sheffield win on Look North !! :o
  6. D

Wanted - Cardiff Devils End of an Era DVD

Thanks - that would be great - I'll message you to sort it out. Thanks again
  7. D

Wanted - Cardiff Devils End of an Era DVD

I'm looking for the End of an Era DVD - the one with John Lawless on the front cover. Can anyone help?
  8. D

The legend returns

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sports/ice-hockey-news/2010/02/13/ice-hockey-john-lawless-will-pay-tribute-to-jason-stone-91466-25824291/ :D :D :D Fantastic news, if it wasn't for this guy there would be no Cardiff Devils
  9. D

McMorrow Voth retaliation video

Absolutely brilliant :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Someone posted this on McMorrows face book page but somehow it has disappeared this morning!!
  10. D

O/T Sean McMorrow gets a message from Santa

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I bet he really does all those things
  11. D

08/09 Goals / Fights DVDs ?

Hi, have PM'd you with details. Thanks :D
  12. D

08/09 Goals / Fights DVDs ?

Me too please :D
  13. D

4 Devils players banned?

Complete rubbish, glad to see that Huppe has got a ban though. It was thoroughly deserved.
  14. D

Is the 6th man close to being on two weeks notice?

Sorry I may have missed someone else posting this, but what about the good old chants of "If you all hate the Steelers clap your hands" and "Stand up if you hate Sheffield" ??? Easy to remember and join in with - or are we being too nasty to them!!!!!
  15. D

Is the 6th man close to being on two weeks notice?

Thought of a suggestion. To the chorus part of 'Can't take my eyes off you' (The bit that goes I love you baby.....) We love you Brad Voth because you've got long hair We love you Brad Voth because you're everywhere We love you Brad Voth Score (can be changed to fight!!!) again and we'll sing...
  16. D

End of an Era DVD

Does anyone have a copy of the Cardiff Devils End of an Era DVD (the last game at the old rink and has John Lawless on the cover) that I can borrow. My copy of the DVD is refusing to play, so if anyone has a copy I could borrow, I would be very grateful. Thanks :D
  17. D

Caps sign

:lol: :lol: :lol: What a joke
  18. D

Its a double

:D Great news :D New fixtures out on Monday, can't wait
  19. D

Fantasy Ice Hockey League

Done :D
  20. D

The Ashes

2 - 1 to England. Wins in Cardiff and Lords. :D