Fantasy Ice Hockey League

Rempel16

Thread starter #1
Bisonpete from the old Bob... I mean Eliteleague forum has set up this seasons fantasy ice hockey league if anyone wants to play.

The website is http://www.fantastar.com

Just go to join league and the password for elite league is 000471EliteFb68886.

It's good fun and really simple. Just pick you team and you don't have to do anything else if you don't want to. At the moment the teams aren't full up to date (for obvious reasons) but you can make as many adjustments as you want before the season starts.

Hmm, I wonder how many Devils fans will pick Smith! :lol:

Chris

Administrator
That's only at the start.

Once the league gets going and players start racking up points (or not) the value of the players will change.

Last season I got stung when we got rid of Andersson as i'd already used my transfers up and I couldn't replace him.

So try and pick players who will hang around :p

Chris.

Ger-Devils

Spatzy said:
Ger-Devils said:
yet another battle we will have? :lol:
Still not had one on the field too! I played against your team last year for Aberdare in a Sunday game. I got 30 odd n.o in 5 overs. Told the skipper, I'm going to knock it about as only 5 overs left and he didn't mind :lol:

TheStub

Chris Stone said:
That's only at the start.

Once the league gets going and players start racking up points (or not) the value of the players will change.

Last season I got stung when we got rid of Andersson as i'd already used my transfers up and I couldn't replace him.

So try and pick players who will hang around :p

Chris.
True - in fantasy football I try to hold onto the transfers.

I'm sure it would be a little more interesting if the players were seeded a bit more at the start, so you really have to think about who to select. Mind you, the three maximum rule adds a bit of that I suppose.

Anyway - battle awaits.