Search results

1. D

Nathan Walker

Cardiff born player selected in NHL draft 3rd round by Washington Caps. Congrats young man.
  2. D

Max Birbraer

Can someone who actually saw the initial incident between Max and Olsen please tell me what actually happened to Max (if already mentioned i apologise but i do not fancy scrolling thru numerous pages). I don't want speculation just the facts please.
  3. D

Elite League Web Site - League standings

Just looking at league positions, should Braehead be shown as second in the league as they are currently first in the Gardiner conference. I thought leaders of each conference were to be placed 1 & 2 then the rest on points?
  4. D

Is our World record on the line?

Norfolk Admirals of the American Hockey League have won their last 18 consecutive games. Next two games against Albany Devils who appear to be struggling in the standings.Hopefully our namesake can do us a favour!!
  5. D

Tuomo Harjula?

On the Elite Prospects site under Doubtful rumours it has linked the above player with us and a few other European sides, anyone heard anything?
  6. D

Nathan Walker

Young lad born in Cardiff playing for a Czech team in the Spengler Cup. Seems to have an Aussie background does anyone know the story behind him?
  7. D

Is a Draw enough?

The Steelers forum seems to suggest we will qualify if the game is drawn. Is this correct? Obviously i would prefer the win!!
  8. D

Playoff Semi's

Assuming we beat Stingrays and IF blaze were to beat Giants, who would we play. I assume Steelers would play the lowest ranking side left ie Blaze and we would play the Panthers. Any thoughts!!
  9. D

Pelle our new Enforcer?

Just read this weeks Powerplay and there is a small article on Pelle. It finishes with the comment that we "have someone who will protect his teammates". Watch out McMorrow & Co :lol:
  10. D

Rick Kowalsky

Former Devil player appointed Head Coach of New Jersey Devils AHL affiliate team Albany Devils. Those 2 games as a Devil surely must of helped!!
  11. D

One very annoyed Season Ticket Holder (Or Not) !!

I have just returned from the arena for the third time to be told my season ticket is not there!! I purchased my season ticket on the 26th June and paid in full. Well if this is the new Professional outfit running our club I have serious doubts about our future. It is less than 6.5 hours to face...
  12. D

Aubry leaving?!?

Aubrey signed for Angers