Is our World record on the line?

Thread starter #1
Norfolk Admirals of the American Hockey League have won their last 18 consecutive games. Next two games against Albany Devils who appear to be struggling in the standings.Hopefully our namesake can do us a favour!!

TheStub

I wouldn't have thought Albany will be much of a test. All the bubble guys are up with the big club, what with all the injuries.

And what about Belfast as well? I know they lost in Challenge Cup - but 16 consecutive league wins and home in final game. It would of course mean they'd have to start well next season and it wouldn't be 20 odd wins with the same team like we did. Was our record for consecutive wins or consecutive league wins - could be a different record for the later?

I believe our record is for consecrative wins in a row. As Belfast lost their 2 challenge cup games, they broke their run of wins.

Noooooo! That didn't last long... and more home games to come for them to hold the record outright. Were we actually in the Guinness Book of World Records as at the last edition or not? Looks like we won't be this year