Search results

1. D

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2018/19

I think he maybe referring to Syracuse Crunch
  2. D

Deeds back !!

They also signed a d man, Ricards Berzins, shame the Storm seem to have made an error with the spelling of his surname on the web page.
  3. D

2015/2016 Rumour & Offseason Random Shenanigans

The Manchester Monarchs AHL team are moving to Ontario Reign next season, so any retained players and L A Kings prospects will move there. The ECHL Monarchs are a brand new club starting from scratch and have nothing to do with existing Monarchs. I think he has been scratched from last couple...
  4. D

Good news

Well if you know spout it out, otherwise stop the childish I know something you don't nonsense.
  5. D

Panthers v Flyers

don't read to much into score, Panthers won 1st leg 7-2
  6. D

Breahead and who did it

Simple solution leave conference formats as they are. Trophies to winners of each conference. The final league positions used solely to seed playoffs with no trophy. Maybe to simplistic!!!
  7. D

The Inferno speaks to... Steve King!

It seems a shame that he and other owners and friends intend to visit on the 10th Oct when the home game is a challenge cup against Hull. Not usually the most exciting fixture. I guess he has to arrange visit around business/family commitments, but the following week home/away fixtures against...
  8. D

just a bit of fun

Biznasty released by Arizona!!!
  9. D

Nathan Walker

Cardiff born player selected in NHL draft 3rd round by Washington Caps. Congrats young man.
  10. D

Major News - Tuesday @ 6:30pm

Were any of the lost games in o/time, as this will affect the percentage. I believe the percentage is based on points per game not actual wins.
  11. D

StubHub

Have you checked the Rangers website, there are tickets still available at face value
  12. D

Cardiff Devils Vs Panthers - 30th Nov 7:00pm - Chat and Such

Re: Cardiff Devils Vs Panthers - 30th Nov 7:00pm - Chat and His post season stats are shown if you look properly to the right. He has 22 points making 395. It appears the w/end stats aren't updated as yet which I believe totalled 5 hence 400 points.
  13. D

Devils @ Blaze - November 16th - 7pm - Chat / Updates

The plan couldn't have been that bad, we had a shutout!!!
  14. D

Keefe and Quinney Bans

What's most scandalous about these bans is the ref and linesman appear to have got away with no action taken against them. Surely there main task is to ensure the safety of the players at all times. They failed miserably, and both appear to be officiating our game tonight.
  15. D

Devils Vs Giants - 17th Oct F/O: 7:30PM - Chat / Updates

Re: Devils Vs Giants - 17th Oct F/O: 7:30PM - Chat / Update The league need to take the officials to task over the Conboy/Keefe incident. How can Hicks allow play to go on (at least 10 seconds) when a player is motionless on the ice, and the linesman who saw the incident and looking at...
  16. D

Cardiff Devils Release...

Must say I am not disappointed about Hill leaving, haven't been a fan of his. Afraid he had become a home town player who was just going through the motions thinking his position at club was secure. I think he will be successful wherever he ends up, this is the kick up the butt he needed. Just...
  17. D

Devils v Capitals - 12/10 7:00PM - Updates & Chat

Wow I must be dreaming. Devils win a Home league fixture in regulation time for the first time in the whole of 2013. Pleased they won but if we play like that against the Giants next week we are in serious trouble.
  18. D

Ben olson out

Please enlighten me which season he was Physical?? He never was and never will be.
  19. D

Devils Vs Giants - 5th October - 7pm F/O - Chat & Updates

Re: Devils Vs Giants - 5th October - 7pm F/O - Chat & Update Think G should sit out a few games and coach from the bench. Don't understand why Richie plays point on the powerplay as he can't shoot the puck. Bench Hill the only power forward I've seen who is scared of his own shadow.