Major News - Tuesday @ 6:30pm

James

Administrator
I'd say they have at least 3 years less experience. I agree it's better for a club to be run by the rink owner however as it makes it more stable and can benefit from the secondary spend.

Finny

Only just watched the video, and I'm struggling to work out the stat they have included about Brent's win percentage being 62.5%.

According to my records, Brent's first game was the 6-5 CC victory over Hull on 31st Oct?
Excluding last night's game we have played 28 game since then, winning 16 which gives us a win percentage of 57.1%.

If we had that win percentage all season and rounded it up, we would have 40 points. But that would put us 6th not 2nd?

I've emailed the league to ask where they have got their results from, can anyone see an obvious mistake in my calculations? ;:|

jimmy snels

Did you remember to remove the points from the teams we beat maybe?

And did they include victories when it was him and G, but forget the loses and blame G only :lol:

Finny said:
Only just watched the video, and I'm struggling to work out the stat they have included about Brent's win percentage being 62.5%.

According to my records, Brent's first game was the 6-5 CC victory over Hull on 31st Oct?
Excluding last night's game we have played 28 game since then, winning 16 which gives us a win percentage of 57.1%.

If we had that win percentage all season and rounded it up, we would have 40 points. But that would put us 6th not 2nd?

I've emailed the league to ask where they have got their results from, can anyone see an obvious mistake in my calculations? ;:|
Were any of the lost games in o/time, as this will affect the percentage. I believe the percentage is based on points per game not actual wins.