Search results

1. S

Mark Smith

Noticed last weekend that Mark Smith was stood in the main entrance and appeared to be working on the VIP desk and giving out tickets etc, also he appeared to be wearing a suit and tie similar to Franny and Jamie Elson. Was just wondering if anyone knows his role within the club, if any? Mark...
  2. S

Macrae retires??

According to Simmsey twitter feed Stu has retired!! If true good luck to a great player and leader of the Devils. Yet again Simmsey posts it before the player makes the announcement himself!!
  3. S

Time for Pope to be sacked??

His record is certainly no better than G's, we all know Mr Ragan isn't very patient
  4. S

Season Tickets

I wonder if anyone can help and advise of the procedure of claiming money back on missed season ticket games. Approximately 8 weeks ago my wife who is a season ticket holder wrote to the club advising that she would be missing three games in the near future, giving at least two weeks notice for...
  5. S

Fife Flyers - Boxing day ticket info

Can anyone confirm if the bring a buddy offer is available for this game, we are bringing 5 new fans with us to this game, and as a ST holder would be nice to take advantage of this offer on at least a couple of tickets. Thanks
  6. S

Tylor Michel Shirt from the jason Stone Testimonial match

I have the above item available for sale, looking for somewhere in the region of £100 for it.
  7. S

Matter of time

It really won't be long before somebody is seriously injured or worse leaving the rink following a game, you have clowns exiting the car park the wrong way, cars racing out of spaces narrowly avoiding fans, reallybisnt good at all
  8. S

Cardiff Devils Jerseys

Now that Paul Ragan has relinquished all ties with the Sheffield Steelers i wonder what peoples thoughts are on us being supplied our jerseys this season by the Steelers new owners Rhino. We all know if you compare a CH sport jersey with a Rhino jersey, the quality is far superior with CH...
  9. S

Devils Hoodie

I have for sale a Black Cardiff Devils hooded top which is unfortunately far too big for me, it is a 3XL , it was purchased 18 months ago for £40 and i'm looking for £20 ono for it, it has never been worn although the tags have been removed as it was a gift too me. Anyone interested please PM...
  10. S

Season Ticket Holder Direct Debit

Just out of interest, has anyone elses direct debit gone through a week earlier this month than normal??
  11. S

RESPECT FOR ONE MR DAVE SIMMS

Now i am really putting my forum status on the line here, but whilst visiting the little boys room during the second period break, in walked one Mr Simms who obviously recognised us as being Devils Fans. His first quote, "You boy's are being beaten here by one of your own" Obviously referring...
  12. S

SHIRT AUCTION - 31/01/200

I read on the Cardiff Devils Official Website that there is too be a shirt auction following tonights game against Newcastle. I still believe that from statements made previously by the club that monies raised in support of the Royal British Legion during the last auction have still not been...
  13. S

Jason SILVERTHORN St David's Day Shirt

I am selling Jason SILVERTHORN St David's Day Shirt, it cost me £140 and i am open to any reasonable offers. Anyone interested please PM me. Many thanks