Macrae retires??

Thread starter #1
According to Simmsey twitter feed Stu has retired!! If true good luck to a great player and leader of the Devils. Yet again Simmsey posts it before the player makes the announcement himself!!

drainage

SPEEDACE said:
According to Simmsey twitter feed Stu has retired!! If true good luck to a great player and leader of the Devils. Yet again Simmsey posts it before the player makes the announcement himself!!
A Coventry fan posted same thing at same time more or less ....am guessing there is an announcement somewhere ??

wildthing74

I'm not a fan of players coming back after leaving as so many times it never seems the same but this guy would be one I'd have love to see back in a Devils shirt.
He was so taken for granted by some fans and to log the minutes he did and still play as well in the last minute as the first was a credit to his ability and fitness.Add in his discipline and ive not seen too many better players for us in EIHL.

I guess like so many others such as Matzka,Pelle,Hartwick,Jarvis,Teplitsky etc one of the consequences of these guys getting their business degrees here(when we had the really respected school) then they have options presented quicker outside of hockey and you can't blame them for looking ahead to their corporate futures.

Good luck Stuuuu and thank you for so many great memories.