Search results

1. Nott Simpson

Mike MacWilliam - A gent and pure class

Slater x-checked Mo in the Scottish Cup semi-final in 1990#
  2. Nott Simpson

Mike MacWilliam - A gent and pure class

I was fortunate to be the first to greet him to the Devils - picking him up at Heathrow, only to be quised on what was Cardiff like
  3. Nott Simpson

Support for Kiev

Contributions to the Disaster Emergency Committee is my suggestion. (dec.org.uk)
  4. Nott Simpson

Support for Kiev

I am surprised that the Club/supporters havent expressed their support for Ukraine and in particular the residents of Kiev. The Devils played Sokol Kiev twice in the Continental Cup during the 1990s I suppose the first meeting in Riga, Latvia in Oct 1993 is best forgotten as the Devils were...
  5. Nott Simpson

Fife social media comments

When identified the person should have a life ban from all EIHL teams
  6. Nott Simpson

Six Nations to be played behind closed doors

The Government are hoping that the NHS fails so it can be privatized, that has been the aim of the Tories for 10 years or more. Why do you think American companies are so keen to get a piece of the action.
  7. Nott Simpson

Hope is on the way - Welsh rate down by 10% as is the Cardiff rate
  8. Nott Simpson

Any Update?????

Too early to call but a 5% decrease in Welsh rate today
  9. Nott Simpson

If the fans on hear are representative of the Devils community then RIP CARDIFF DEVILS
  10. Nott Simpson

Copvid policy is about lives in Wales, its about politics in England
  11. Nott Simpson

Tougher covid restrictions - risk to hockey?

Boris lovers are welcomed to him I'd rather stick with Mark Drakeford who has done a brilliant job in Wales
  12. Nott Simpson

EIHL Last Man Standing - v4 | Current Champion - Pondlife

Flames to beat Flyers on Sunday will do me
  13. Nott Simpson

Devils Programmes

It would be a massive job James there is a full set up until 2000
  14. Nott Simpson

Devils Programmes

Thankfully my wife does read this forum as she is getting on to me to get shot of 1,000 or so programmes along with the actually gamesheets home & away). Next clearout and they will have to go
  15. Nott Simpson

EIHL Last Man Standing - v4 | Current Champion - Pondlife

Giants to beat Flyers on Saturday
  16. Nott Simpson

Mask wearing/drunks in your block at IAW

I meant to add - how can you attend IAW without a Covid Pass when I have to show my pass to go racing in the open air. At least Northern Ireland have sorted it out
  17. Nott Simpson

Failure to deal with the issues will only lead to one conclusion - increased COVID restrictions. Enjoy the weekends game.
  18. Nott Simpson

Covid passes for licensed premises similar to Northern Ireland are on the cards later this week. There wouldn't be any confusion as far as IAW is concerned as it is a licensed premises
  19. Nott Simpson

I am surprised the press havent reported the issues at the rink especially in the light of what has been happening at the Stadium.
  20. Nott Simpson

DeLuca

I wonder how often the drug testers turn up at the rink? during my time with the team it would a couple of times at home with a similar number at away games. It was unreal, my wife was the medical/nurse who the BHA would have at testing sites in the south but it was so disjointed that they...