Mask wearing/drunks in your block at IAW

Hedd Wyn John

Good to see a quick response from the club, I wonder if there's scope for hospitality guests to be given a message about drunkenness prior to attending. Several Hospitality fans in block 20 Row F were clearly intoxicated from the outset on Saturday which culminated in a large drunk man falling onto a lady in the row in front. That could have broken her neck, nobody wants a repeat of incidents like that.

Mazzoak

That’s a PR message of nothing, with some subtle hints of condescension mixed in. At least it’s a response, other clubs would’ve just ignored and carried on without address fans.

Last edited:

Kevlar68

Thread starter #163
Having dealt with hospitality boxes and suites over the years quite allot of the time the company bosses that has the box through sponsorship never go, it's given out to company workers or friends so they have less respect for the use of the box compared to the bosses themselves.

kingmo19.1

That’s a PR message of nothing, with some subtle hints of condescension mixed in. At least it’s a response, of clubs would’ve just ignored and carried on.
Why don't you submit a vote of no confidence in the GM and then apply for the position ?? I'm sure you could do a better job :)

Slartibartfast

. We (The Devils Org) can do a better job and we will do our best to ensure that things calm down so as to allow this forum to get back to complaining about losing to Sheffield on Saturday or Guildford on Sunday rather than what happened in the stands.

Thanks – Todd Kelman and the Team
Was that a dig? The inferno complaining. How dare he. We would never do such a thing :)

Wannabe2

It’s not a message of nothing at all, it’s a reply telling folk the club are aware of the situation and will be endeavouring to sort it, unlike most other clubs that would never have responded. The proof now is in the eating don’t dismiss things until the club has a chance to deal with the next Saturday game, your views are guilty until proved innocent. Let’s see what happens if it’s nothing then dismiss it.

Mazzoak

Words are easy, if there is a change, then all well and good, just remember you can’t control 3100 people.........apparently. There is a reason Todd doesn’t come on the Inferno, just ask yourselves why, it be like taking a raging pit bull to a primary school, it’d end in tears.

Pembo

Words are easy, if there is a change, then all well and good, just remember you can’t control 3100 people.........apparently. There is a reason Todd doesn’t come on the Inferno, just ask yourselves why, it be like taking a raging pit bull to a primary school, it’d end in tears.
Is Todd the primary school or the pit bull in this analogy? I’m hoping generally in IAW better staff mask discipline as has been a bit lax I think it sets the right tone if staff are following the rules. Otherwise it just emboldens asshats.

Swarley

That’s a PR message of nothing, with some subtle hints of condescension mixed in. At least it’s a response, other clubs would’ve just ignored and carried on without address fans.
Prime example of why Todd doesn't have an account in the inferno, people complain, get angry that the arena isn't family friendly, complain the club isn't looking into it, Todd himself replied after I contacted him and told him about the growing concern from fans, and you complain about the reply because he wasn't kissing ass and begging for forgiveness to make things right.

The club is a business, he has to reply in a business manner and maintain professionalism so like the reply don't like the reply but posts like this are the exact reason why clubs decide to distance themselves from the fan base.

Wannabe2

In reply to Earnie Like, like, like, like, like, like, like, like, like, like, like, like, like, like, like, like,like, like, like, like, like, like, like, like, like, like, like, like, like, like, like, like, like, like, like,like, like,like,like, like, like, like, like, like, like, like, like, like, like, like, like, like, like, like, like, like, like, like, like, like, like, like, like, like, like, like, like, like, like, like, like, like, like, like, like, like,

moggy#9

Prime example of why Todd doesn't have an account in the inferno, people complain, get angry that the arena isn't family friendly, complain the club isn't looking into it, Todd himself replied after I contacted him and told him about the growing concern from fans, and you complain about the reply because he wasn't kissing ass and begging for forgiveness to make things right.

The club is a business, he has to reply in a business manner and maintain professionalism so like the reply don't like the reply but posts like this are the exact reason why clubs decide to distance themselves from the fan base.
Or maybe he does... ;-)

Kevlar68

Thread starter #174
How many ‘likes’ if James took Mazzoak off the Inferno?
Awww that's not fair. We have to have difference of opinion and thoughts on here otherwise it would all be ass kissing which ain't good.
To be fair the negativity on this forum is very little compared to many others I've seen and allot of the criticism is valid when it's given.

Wannabe2

D=Dickhead, I = Idiot, L = Loser, L= Laughable, I = Irritating, G= Grow up, A= Ass, F= Fool. Agree completely.

Can we refrain from directly insulting other forum members please - Admin

Last edited by a moderator:
I meant to add - how can you attend IAW without a Covid Pass when I have to show my pass to go racing in the open air. At least Northern Ireland have sorted it out