Search results

1. R

Conboy Gassed!

so....... the club announce that they are staying loyal to conboy and now they've let him go. i really dont understand what the club are doing this season, its become a complete and utter joke!
  2. R

Devils @ Giants - November 2nd & 3rd - Chat / Updates

Re: Some of the fans may be demoralised but this team is not +1 really pleased for the team :)
  3. R

Devils @ Giants - November 2nd & 3rd - Chat / Updates

Wow, did not see that coming.....fair play what a result after a week the team has had, a big well done!!!!
  4. R

NHL Chat Thread

looks like the Avalanche netminder has been arrested http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=689289&navid=nhl:topheads
  5. R

new coach !!!!

Brad Voth :D
  6. R

Official Club Statement

its unbelievable to see G pushed out of his coaching role like this. this week has been a shambles for the club and i really feel sorry for the players who are being messed around by drastic changes. No wonder their performances are not good.
  7. R

Conboy. Ok.... here goes

Really cant see it happening, he said sorry for his actions in the esjberg game and now hes gone and done this. Time for G to do an alan sugar and say 'your fired'
  8. R

Devils @ Stars - Sat 21st September - 7:00pm - Chat/Updates

Re: Devils @ Stars - Sat 21st September - 7:00pm - Chat/Upda :DWD
  9. R

Re: Devils @ Stars - Sat 21st September - 7:00pm - Chat/Upda Didnt voth get a heavy ban for fighting off the ice a couple of seasons ago? I think we could see a ban bigger with the way its going. Best thing for the team to do is to drop him off at the nearest airport
  10. R

Re: Devils @ Stars - Sat 21st September - 7:00pm - Chat/Upda Elite league site shows conboy recieved match penalty for physical abuse of offical :shock:
  11. R

Re: Devils @ Stars - Sat 21st September - 7:00pm - Chat/Upda What is wrong with this team, this is bad, 5-0 after the second, shocking! Pre-season looked so promising and now this :(
  12. R

Devils @ Hull - Sunday 15th - 6:00pm - Challenge Cup

Finally a goal :) but still 2 down, come on devils!!!!
  13. R

Sky Sports show

Gutted they won't be doing a show, used to enjoy watching it as I dont get to go to many games. There's not enough coverage of our sport in this country :(
  14. R

Sky Sports show

Any ideas if sky sports are doing a weekly review show this season?
  15. R

Belfast = champions 2013/2014

It's only the first weekend, there's a hell of a lot more games to play so anything could happen!
  16. R

Flyers v Devils - 07/09 @ 19:15 - League - Chat/Updates

good start to the season fair play. really hope LaCosta is alright as it didn't sound too promising.
  17. R

Cardiff Devils v Esbjerg - 31/08 @ 19:30 - Preseason #2

http://www.cardiffdevils.com/devils-tv/ ... try-blaze/
  18. R

Flyers v Devils - 07/09 @ 19:15 - League - Chat/Updates

Don't think the devils should take any risks in putting lacosta back into the frame even against the flyers, if hes fit hes fit but if not I'm sure Joe is more than capable of doing a fab job
  19. R

Sheffields ice painting fail

i love how this has gone global!