Cardiff Devils v Esbjerg - 31/08 @ 19:30 - Preseason #2

Gohabsgo said:
houdini said:
Gohabsgo said:
Crazy crazy game.

Impressed by Plumton, Ross and Lord.

Conboy's headbutt was idiotic. As a team the discipline was poor, but then so was Broadway Tom.

Incidentally, what on Earth happened at the foot of the block 8 steps during 1st intermission. Seemed to be a kerfuffle with one of the stewards?
The headbutt was really stupid, but maybe he was just trying to make a statement in front of his home fans, hopefully it was a one-off now he's debuted at the BBT?

The incident at the block 8 steps was 2 DCF "officials" arguing with a steward and one of them using foul language to him, and then one of them threatening a 16yr old in front of many witnesses. Lets see if this zero tolerance policy carries any weight now?
Ah right, cheers was wondering what was going on! They nearly made me spill my drink as I walked past with all their jostling - then there would have been trouble ;)
To dispell any rumours, no steward was shoved as someone had suggested as I left the rink last night. That is completely untrue.
However the suggestion of a 16 year old being threatened is true, and we are awaiting the clubs response.

The Devil Himself

The people in charge of the car park last night were some lads who appeared to be in their teens. I got there early and was lucky with where I parked, when I left the game I saw they had parked lots of cars in rows of three so the middle row were stuck until the car in front or behind left. Several not happy people having to wait.

Guess the lads will need a few weeks practice to get the hang of things.

Do I take it that the overflow car park is no longer in use then?

ASHIPP

Wannabe2 said:
Martynwo said:
From Limpd***'s twitter
Shawn Limpright ‏@shawnlimps 13h
think Cardiff built there team for boxing this year. Big and slow.think they all forgot to work out too. No chance at a title this year.

Yeah like he stood out
Limpwrist is just that a Limpwrist, its pure class taking out a keeper, and only just winning 4 , 3 against a unfit and untalented team dont say much for your own team. Vegas got shot of you, as did Sheffield Shawn, wonder why.?
And don't forget Braehead...Finnerty didn't take him there after Sheffield either.

James said:
The parking is being organised by DCF members I believe as they directly benefit from the money raised.
That's what I thought to be honest, because I suggested that to Brent when the stewards refused to do it anymore, but wasn't 100% sure.

Yeah I refused to do the car park beginning of last season as the attuided of people so don't how the people did it all year

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

ASHIPP said:
Wannabe2 said:
Martynwo said:
From Limpd***'s twitter
Shawn Limpright ‏@shawnlimps 13h
think Cardiff built there team for boxing this year. Big and slow.think they all forgot to work out too. No chance at a title this year.

Yeah like he stood out
Limpwrist is just that a Limpwrist, its pure class taking out a keeper, and only just winning 4 , 3 against a unfit and untalented team dont say much for your own team. Vegas got shot of you, as did Sheffield Shawn, wonder why.?
And don't forget Braehead...Finnerty didn't take him there after Sheffield either.
If rumours are to be believed Finnerty did try and take Shawn to Braehead with him but didn't like the officiating over here and thats why he went on to sign for Esbjerg