Search results

1. Aberdare_Devil

steelers Vs Devils - League - 23rd Dec 23 - FO 19:00

Didn't watch tonight but have a pretty good idea of how we played based on those who travelled - and it does not match PR's post game assessment of a "pretty solid" performance
  2. Aberdare_Devil

GENERAL - Continental Cup Final 2024

It seems lots had issues with one particular game saying the seats were unavailable. It told me that game was unavailable and to choose alternate seats, but when I went to the map for that game, the seats I wanted were actually showing as available. So I tried to progress with the tournament...
  3. Aberdare_Devil

GENERAL - Continental Cup Final 2024

IIHF seemed to have confirmed it will take place in Cardiff! https://www.iihf.com/en/tournaments?tournamentCategory=clubs
  4. Aberdare_Devil

Devils Vs Flyers - League - 26th Nov 23 - FO 18:00

It was a tired team against a dire one tonight. Just glad we got the job done. Aside from that, the atmosphere was absolutely abysmal. 3000 people present and it's like a library. Disappointing.
  5. Aberdare_Devil

Devils Vs Storm - League - 4th Nov 23 - FO 19:00

£5,225 added just recently. Fair play
  6. Aberdare_Devil

Jerseys for sale

Hiya. Sent a DM a few days back if you're able to take a look. Thanks.
  7. Aberdare_Devil

***SOLD*** Special Edition Cardiff Devils Jersey for sale

Have sent you a message mate.
  8. Aberdare_Devil

Devils Vs Storm - League - 4th Nov 23 - FO 19:00

Apologies if I've missed it in the thread but does anyone know how much was raised for the AJ47 fundraiser? I noticed the Devils haven't said anything about it yet and no money has been added to the fundraiser.
  9. Aberdare_Devil

Thoughts are with Adam Johnson, Nottingham Panthers and Sheffield Steelers

I'm a little bit shocked the Devils haven't put out any form of statement of their own. It's all just retweeting the arena or EIHL accounts. Great to see an amazing turnout tonight. Wish I could have made it down there.
  10. Aberdare_Devil

*SOLD* Burrows #8 2010/11 Black Playoff Jersey

Price dropped for a quick sale!
  11. Aberdare_Devil

Devils Vs Gothics - Pre-Season - 2nd Sep 23 (FO 19:00) & 3rd Sep 23 (FO 16:00)

Wake me up when it does. 0-3 after 2 and it's been an absolute borefest.
  12. Aberdare_Devil

ISO CHL or Conti Cup Jerseys

Ping me a message with some pics and what you're after for it mate. That's if you can find it!
  13. Aberdare_Devil

*SOLD* Burrows #8 2010/11 Black Playoff Jersey

Gameworn playoff jersey of Tim Burrows. Pics attached. £90
  14. Aberdare_Devil

ISO CHL or Conti Cup Jerseys

As the title suggests - feel free to reply here or private message ✌
  15. Aberdare_Devil

3rd August

This is what I fail to understand. We've done brilliantly as a club recently to become a well known identity with both the CHL and last year, the Continental Cup. Now we've completely relaunched ourselves. It feels exactly like starting all over again IMO.
  16. Aberdare_Devil

3rd August

On another note, the Clan have just released some fan designed merch. I wonder how they coped with the 5000 designs they must have been sent....
  17. Aberdare_Devil

3rd August

Steve, may I ask why such a huge change at a "fan-centric" club was not put to the fans 12 months ago when this absolute disaster of a rebrand began? Also, the comment about players asking what's the matter with our fans and this being what we're "known for" is incredibly troubling and to some...
  18. Aberdare_Devil

*SOLD* 22/23 Martin Replicas For Sale

Having trouble uploading them here because of the file size. DM me a number/email address mate and I'll get them to you ASAP.
  19. Aberdare_Devil

*SOLD* 22/23 Martin Replicas For Sale

*Updated* White away sold. Black CC sold.
  20. Aberdare_Devil

Devils Vs Storm - League - 9th March 23 - 19:30 FO

The owners allegedly said last night it involved him being arrested. I wasn't at that part of the Q&A but I'd argue that's concrete evidence enough.