1. A

For sale CC Final ticket

Please check your inbox ljb. I'll buy the ticket
  2. A

2 Single CC Final Tickets Available

Can you check your inbox as I'll buy the ticket. Cheers
  3. A

Single CC Final ticket for sale

Is the ticket still for sale? I'll make my way down to the arena to meet you.
  4. A

Challenge cup final ticket wanted

I was in work 100 miles away, when the tickets went on sale, otherwise I would have been in the queue. Any kind person having a spare ticket, please let me know. Thank you very much
  5. A

Mayhem Monday ....

The point of giving preference to season ticket holders first, is because they have committed to paying for every game. Whereas, many turn up fans cherry pick games, as is their right. Does anyone really believe that someone who has attended a few times for important games, should get an equal...
  6. A

Is the bierkeller or any other pub or bar showing the play offs?

Just wondering if anyone knows as I'm working long hours away at the moment. I know the bierkeller has shown games in the past and it would be great if Devils fans could watch it together somewhere, if they can't get to Nottingham.
  7. A

I know this is a very long shot.....

I'm on my way back from one of the most controlled games I've seen by all of the incredible Devils teams over the last 30 years. A truly incredible performance by an incredible team and then I read this - we truly have incredible fans.
  8. A

Devil v Giants Saturday 25 March 2 x tickets available

Hello tom, thanks for getting back to me. I only needed one and a friend has managed to get me a ticket. Best of luck in selling them. The game has now sold out !
  9. A

Devil v Giants Saturday 25 March 2 x tickets available

bordotom, post: 183452, member: 2416"]No, still available. Are they still available ? Thanks
  10. A

Steelers v DEVILS - Sun 12 Mar 2017 - League - FO 5pm - Chat/Updates

Getting the last few points to get over line are often the hardest, because every game broken to its smaller components, of every play on every shift has a greater meaning. Often that can bring out the best in individuals, units and a team as we saw last weekend. This is especially the case when...
  11. A

Title Run In

Mc is the abbreviation for #7 Devils legend Doug McEwen, also known to many Devils fans as God. It was late and I had a strange lateral thinking moment, with E being equal to Doug McEwen squared. It made sense to me :)
  12. A

Title Run In

Who is this E you're talking about Rob? If he's equal to God (mc)2 then he must be awesome :)
  13. A

Fabulous Flyers v Sqeeling Steelers

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally enjoyed watching that. Thanks for posting it Vartel. Fife are a dangerous team and we'll have to be at our best to beat them in a couple of week's time.
  14. A

Cardiff Devils need cheerleaders!!!

Why is drainage a glass half empty person, because he/she disagrees with your suggestion? If it was such a great idea, don't you think the Devils would have had cheerleaders for some time by now. They've only been in existence for 30 years. Whose morale is being drained and why? I don't know...
  15. A

Title winner's celebrations

We can't allow us to get ahead of ourselves yet Leighton. Take nothing for granted and a game at a time.
  16. A

Panthers v Devils - 18/12 @ 16:00 - League - Chat/Updates

I would go with an open mind about the result, but would expect a solid, thought out and well executed game plan. You're right regarding your basic game plan, as Devils will sit back, hit hard and execute a couple of breakaways. You will see a very focused and disciplined Devils performance at...
  17. A

Pope Resigns !

I started watching the Devils from their first ever game until about two years ago. I rarely missed a home match despite running a business 2 hours drive away from Cardiff for ten of those years. I attended SORAC evening meetings driving those distances in very heavy rain, attended council...
  18. A

Jerseys for sale

Will also sell the unique game worn Devils jersey of GLENN ANDERSON, line mate of Wayne Gretzky, the most famous and most decorated player to ever play in Britain. This really is an extremely rare collectors piece - minimum price £485. Also for sale a signed and framed Hockey Hall of Fame puck...
  19. A

Jerseys for sale

Will also sell the unique game worn Devils jersey of GLENN ANDERSON, line mate of Wayne Gretzky, the most famous and most decorated player to ever play in Britain. This really is an extremely rare collectors piece - minimum price £485.
  20. A

Challenge Cup Jersey Auction

As I didn't realise it was the date of G's testimonial game, I would rather ask. Thanks