I know this is a very long shot.....

Hi Russky, I may do - should know early tomorrow afternoon, when would you need to know by at the latest? It's Block 19, row K - padded VIP seats right on centre ice. £18. Know you do a lot on here so if I'm unable to go happy to see it go to someone like you.

Russky

Thread starter #6
I will be wearing my Red Devils shirt with Thomson sponsors logo (as in the holiday co.) on it. Stood near the top of the stairs at the bar end. I am hoping to get to the IAW about half four.

Last edited:

Russky

Thread starter #7
Its people like Wannabe2, who restores my faith in human nature and reminds me what a fantastic group of people the Devils supporters fanbase are!!!

I'm on my way back from one of the most controlled games I've seen by all of the incredible Devils teams over the last 30 years. A truly incredible performance by an incredible team and then I read this - we truly have incredible fans.

voth26

Russ our David will have my ticket for you, he will be in the bar before the game, and will be looking for you. It's block 1 row K seat 3, awesome view. It's a thank you fir all the work you do for us guys.
Can you let me know if this is the seats where your wife will be sitting? If so I can give her the panthers programme your after.