Recent content by puckbunny66

1. P

StubHub

I used SubHub when I went to Canada recently to get tickets for NBA, very good with all the after care that go with a ticket website. the only thing that I would say is look for tickets that are down load instantly as I found that much easier and I will be using them again Hope this helps you
  2. P

Belfast 4th Feb CC + League game

Please can I have 2 from you hun SJ xx
  3. P

rod sarich out for 3 month

Here is the link for this http://www.sheffieldsteelersihc.co.uk/s ... r--p174300 I hope that he makes a speedy recovery
  4. P

Festival of Hockey - Roster complete

I don't think it is an oversight cos it just isn't Coops who hasn't received anything from the club. It is Woffy and Dougie aswell and also they didn't even get offered the jerseys that they wore in the games to keep. I really think that the club need to sort this out straight away cos it is...
  5. P

Festival of Hockey - Roster complete

Just found this on facebook and it looks like that Ian still hasn't got his expensive's for coming over for the weekend. A couple of other old Devils players have also commented on this as well!! Can't believe that they still haven't given them to him!! http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...
  6. P

Flyers v Devils - 08/10 - 7:15pm - League - Chat/Updates

Hey Chris, Me and Clare are going and I have just been given your number from Geraint so we will try and send some texts over to you but they might not make sense cos we might be drunk! lol But we will do our best x
  7. P

Anyone going up to Fife

Just sent a PM to you aswell Glynne
  8. P

Anyone going up to Fife

Me and Clare are going up, and it should be a good laugh as I was last there when I was 17 - many years ago!!
  9. P

Cardiff Devils on Groupon

Just booked 4 child tickets on the offer and there is still 12 hours it says on the offer to book tickets. So hopefully more people will book and the bbt will be full.
  10. P

Cardiff Devils 25th Anniversary Wallpaper

Thank you for the Chinny one. It is really good and I will be using it as my as my wallpaper xx
  11. P

Cardiff Devils 25th Anniversary Wallpaper

Hey John, would you do one of Chinny or Woffy for me. Cos the Doug one is really good xx
  12. P

LADIES NIGHT

All I know is that it will be sometime in October according to G's misses as she is organising it this year. She posted it on Twitter the other day.
  13. P

Fifes plexi

It better be sorted by then cos i have booked hotel and flights for that weekend to Fife and will be mad if they re-arrange it!!
  14. P

Festival of Hockey - First Four Legends Announced

Just been to get my ticket for this game and i was able to get my season ticket seat because they have now been put back on reserve for us until 23rd got told this by PI staff So for those of you who haven't got your tickets yet, you have another week and half to get them.
  15. P

Scottish Triple Header

Hey Bob, I can't go on this one sorry cos i can't get the extra time off work as i would have only gone back after the xmas hols from school break. Gutted :cry: :cry: