Festival of Hockey - Roster complete

Finny

All unsold season ticket seats are now back on general sale.

Bit surprised/disappointed to see that around 250 season ticket holders haven't got tickets yet for this game?

Koop11

They did tuck up a few ST holders by selling their seats prior to the end date so I wouldn't be surprised to see some ST holders not go.

Skippy

Re: Re: Festival of Hockey - Roster complete

Finny said:
All unsold season ticket seats are now back on general sale.

Bit surprised/disappointed to see that around 250 season ticket holders haven't got tickets yet for this game?
I'm not even 100% sure I've sorted my season ticket as yet :$

Will be at the festival but been rubbish at sorting stuff this off season.

voth26 said:
Clare said:
what on earth is a fulfillment charge?
cost of paying by credit card, it's usually % of total cost of tickets. pay by debit card and it's a £1
There is no difference between credit card and debit card, i was given no option. I clicked buy and was told i had to pay £4.50, not option of credit and debit. To take 10% as a charge is ridiculous.

I rang the office for two ST tickets which are £18 and paid by debit card. I was charged £1 per ticket so is less than 10% so maybe there is a difference between credit and debit card, or a charge for booking online which is silly as surely the admin costs are less

Over the phone it is £1 yes, which is what I have always done in the past as i was a student. Online it appears the charge is a LOT more, won't be using it again. As you say no difference in admin, PI just want to make an extra bit of money out of it.

voth26

nmase20 said:
voth26 said:
Clare said:
what on earth is a fulfillment charge?
cost of paying by credit card, it's usually % of total cost of tickets. pay by debit card and it's a £1
There is no difference between credit card and debit card, i was given no option. I clicked buy and was told i had to pay £4.50, not option of credit and debit. To take 10% as a charge is ridiculous.
I can only speak from experience and as I always order tickets over the phone and get asked which card i want to pay with cc is 10% and d/card is definately a £1, never ordered on line so dont know about the options you have or the amount charged

Finny said:
According to a news article on the official website, Ian Cooper has been added to our line-up for tonight?????
Just found this on facebook and it looks like that Ian still hasn't got his expensive's for coming over for the weekend. A couple of other old Devils players have also commented on this as well!!
Can't believe that they still haven't given them to him!!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =1&theater

osh

So Coops still hasn't received his expenses of £200 from the club !! Why am I not surprised? Nice gesture from him all the same in asking the club to pay the owed £200 into the Ice Hockey Players Benevolent Fund though. Lets hope it's just an 'oversight :roll: ' and the club sort it out sap eh.

osh said:
Lets hope it's just an 'oversight :roll: ' and the club sort it out sap eh.
I don't think it is an oversight cos it just isn't Coops who hasn't received anything from the club. It is Woffy and Dougie aswell and also they didn't even get offered the jerseys that they wore in the games to keep.

I really think that the club need to sort this out straight away cos it is giving the club a bad name!!

Here is more of the conversation from the picture on facebook
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =3&theater

osh

So, the club invite ex players to return for the festival of hockey, the players give up their time in order that the weekend can be as successful as possible, and as a reward for their endeavours they are left out of pocket. Imagine their response next time they are asked to help the club out!!

Hope someone associated with the club reads this topic, and if true ( I'm sure it is) then do something about it.

Gazza272

While I agree it's terrible I'm pretty sure they would have known the jerseys were going to auction?

Hopefully when the jersey auction is finished they will get their money.

Shame that Cudds and Nina may get the flak for this.