Recent content by Pope#42

1. P

Andrew Lord

This really does feel like the end of an era but I’ve felt for the last couple of seasons like we were on borrowed time with Lordo as he was clearly destined for something bigger. He is a great coach and he will be sorely missed. A true hockey geek - I think he has left some big shoes to fill...
  2. P

Season Cancelled

Absolutely the right decision. Sad to have ended the season this way but the safety of players and fans etc is paramount. I wish all players - ours and other team players - a safe return home to their families. Also - Thank you for an entertaining season. This season has been one of the most...
  3. P

Who thinks the league will complete its games

This is one of my concerns. We need to put our players first and give them the option to go home if they would like to. Not only that, but having teams travelling from arena to arena, in such close contact with each other, must be a concern. I’m with one of the posters above - I’m a season...
  4. P

Who thinks the league will complete its games

NHL have paused their league https://www.nhl.com/news/nhl-coronavirus-status/c-316155530
  5. P

steelers Vs Devils - 8 Mar 20 - Challenge Cup Final Spectacular

Ok if they don’t get back to you let me know
  6. P

Probably too late but if it’s still available I’d be interested
  7. P

Anyone else nervous for today? I think today will be completely different to Friday but I’m keeping my fingers crossed it will have the same result. Think today will be a lot tighter. I’m hoping the crowd is as pumped up as it was on Friday - if not more. Let’s go Devils!
  8. P

I’m probably too late for this and see others have asked for it but if by some miracle it’s still available - I’ll have it.
  9. P

Ditto to the above - I’m after one for my brother who sadly missed out on the online system. Cheers :)
  10. P

Devils vs steelers - 6 Mar 20 - League

I think I would have to say that last night was the best game I’ve been to all season. The on-ice product was great but the atmosphere was one of the best this season too. Sheffield just didn’t seem to have a plan b against us and I think we outplayed them in every department. I honestly can’t...
  11. P

Panthers vs Devils

6-3
  12. P

Panthers vs Devils

Does anyone know how good they are at updating the game sheet on the EIHL website? Says 5 goals from 19 shots on Bowns - just wondering how accurate that is.
  13. P

Panthers vs Devils

Still time to pull this one back
  14. P

Panthers vs Devils

4 unanswered goals.