Devils Vs Giants - League - 8th Oct 23 - 18:00 FO

voth26

Did we win the game? Did we come away with a point?

If the roles were reversed and we'd made the foul I'd absolutely want the other team to come out throwing fists. The more the merrier.

Granted I know people want to see fights and retaliation an eye for an eye and all that. There's a time and a place for it. If we want to win we need to use our heads more than our hearts.
I've read a few of your post regarding Batch and the 3 minute pp, what planet are you on. We didn't lose the game on that 3 minute pp, we had another 57 minutes to score. Your just clutching at straws to try and justify your ridiculous posts

voth26

For me we looked rushed most of the game and trying to find the perfect pass, there were plenty of times when instead of taking the shot we tried to pass the puck only for it to hit a giants stick or be miss controlled. The giants on the other hand were composed, looked relaxed and their passing was very slick.

tim78

It was a good game and lots of effort but we've seen it before where an opposition are simply really composed in defence and clinical up front.

Regardless of the loss was a game worth watching.

Mooney#16

Funnily enough it wouldn’t have made any difference to the outcome. Printz would get a 5+ Game Boarding and a 5 min fighting major. Batchy would get a 2+10 for instigating plus a 5 min fighting major and so with the fighting majors cancelling out you would be left with the existing 5 for Printz and 2 for Batch. Just Batch would have missed the remainder of game sitting 17 mins and not 2.

It just remains Printz is a piece of K9 poop for not answering the bell in regard for the hit on another player. Lack of respect and expect Chad will file that away for the right moment.

I know the team don’t often share details on injuries etc. (rightly so in my eyes) but after Barrow’s incident it was a relief to get an update that he was ok. Has there been any news on Chad?

Swarley

I know the team don’t often share details on injuries etc. (rightly so in my eyes) but after Barrow’s incident it was a relief to get an update that he was ok. Has there been any news on Chad?
Absolute radio silence on the condition of Chad, I'm not reading into it though.