1. K

Whats your profession

Carpenter!!!
  2. K

Damsel in distress

Sent DM. :)
  3. K

Taz Mania breaks out article

********DIRECT FROM TWITTER********* @BrentPope04: @J_Digby @cardiffdeviltaz time, pressure, sensitivity and ignorance from a small minority within our fan base. It's upsetting really #sad
  4. K

Who do you want to re-sign next season?

Re: Who do you want to resign next season? NO ONE!!!! Especially the one band man Ben Max is scared of his own shadow Whitley more rebounds than a ping pong machine Could go on but it's depressing thinking of it :twisted:
  5. K

Contact for game refunds?

Id suggest asking Brent too he was fantastic in getting my refund to me. And yes Kerry has left the devils and works in harvester now which is a shame I liked Kerry she always seemed very helpful.
  6. K

Chris Frank released

Old news but here's the official twitter announcement @steelershockey: Chris Frank signs for the Steelers he arrives in the UK today and will play on Saturday Vs @edcapitals at @ice_sheffield 0114 256 5656
  7. K

Red out the city

http://www.cardiffdevils.com/news/devil ... -the-city/ Still need more help, if you think you could spare any time then please come to the BBT this Saturday at 12pm where an action plan will be made :)
  8. K

Red out the city

It's not just about the steelers fixture, it's about raising the profile of the game across the calendar, a weekend just happens to be the time the club want to do this and I believe there is no better time than now to do this. We all want a winning team but without bums on seats we're doomed...
  9. K

Red out the city

Paul Has asked as fans we come together to help distribute flyers in as many places as possible Saturday 1-4, prior to this being asked I was in conversation with Brent pope offering my services around the city centre (Cardiff). This conversation was broadcast over twitter and as not all users...
  10. K

Blaze v Devils - 22/09 7:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

I'll take the credit for that one along with stick! But it was fine tune by the great red army travel guys too!
  11. K

Stingrays v Devils - 13/09 7:30pm - CC - Chat & Updates

Do you own an iPhone??? Spell check is a nightmare! Still sack "HIM" though
  12. K

7-5 :DWD Sack the coach Sack Faulkner her rubbish Shoot didiomete Make them all walk home too seems they need the exercise after conceeding all the SH goals!!! Lazy devils :lol: :lol: :lol: Panthers name is already engraved on the CC cup, great team effort it seemed despite the score...
  13. K

They got 6 We got 3 We look like a bunch of ............... AMATEURS :DWD :lol: :lol: :lol: Could be worse could be P/O final
  14. K

Blaze or Steelers

I'm down with the boiler jump suit but it has to be on a big occasion and when they're least expecting it ;)
  15. K

Blaze or Steelers

No chance!!! Lol