Stingrays v Devils - 13/09 7:30pm - CC - Chat & Updates

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #1

Our fairly childish preview of the game can be found here

We'll be running Match Night Live! for this game from the usual location of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl I'll be hosting tonights game and as always can be reached before/during the game at matchnightlive@the-inferno.co.uk

I'm not quite sure who's going to be texting from the game tonight or how many we have, so it could be amazing, or filled with gaps in which case I may just ramble about nonsense :E

If anyone else is heading up and can help out, please give me a shout on here via pm, or if you have my number already via text :)

Really excited for this one, think its going to be be a gritty game and can see it being a battle for the boys. All silverware matters to me, whether it's league, cc or playoffs and I really think this team could grab at least one. CC would be sweet to get again just to end Panthers run so let's start with 2 points!

Rempel16

Not able to access the Stingrays' website properly whilst in work, could anybody kindly let me know whether they have details about a webcast for tonight on there please? And is there a link?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Re: Stingrays v Devils - 13/09 7:30pm - CC - Chat & Upda

Rempel16 said:
Not able to access the Stingrays' website properly whilst in work, could anybody kindly let me know whether they have details about a webcast for tonight on there please? And is there a link?

Thanks in advance.
I tweeted them on Tuesday and they replied saying that the webcasts aren't quite ready yet.

wildthing74

I would be surprised if Rays go with a webcast considering they will not be printing programmes this year as they say they can't afford it and just getting Powerplay to do A4 sheets.

KaneDevils

Chris mocked the Hull fans for suggesting Silverthorn was the best player in the league?
How many points is that now tonight?
Wouldn't mind him on our 3rd line, or possibly even the 2nd.
Very good, consistent player.