Recent content by clairey_faerie

1. clairey_faerie

1 x weekend ticket for POFW 2023

Willing to reduce to £50 if anyone is interested. Seems a shame for it to go to waste. I can split the pdf and email to you buyer
  2. clairey_faerie

Just going to bump this in light of tonight's results
  3. clairey_faerie

One of my party has had to pull out of Playoffs weekend and as such I have 1 ticket as part of family ticket for sale. Its in Block 13 Row J. £90. I know lots of people will be waiting to see if the Devils make it but bear me in mind when they do!
  4. clairey_faerie

Final tickets wanted

I'm sorted thanks Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  5. clairey_faerie

Final tickets wanted

Looking for 2 x final tickets. Any block! Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  6. clairey_faerie

Demise of MNL

I found the signal in the rink baffling. I had fantastic signal in my seat including 4G right up until face off (step son was even watching Netflix on my phone) and then it all disappeared like they were using a signal blocker or something. Hopefully it can be resolved. There were a lot of...
  7. clairey_faerie

Playoff tickets

It's cost me an extra £40 in total but at least we got great seats!
  8. clairey_faerie

Playoff tickets

Got my tickets this morning - but had to buy Saturday and Sunday separately as the weekend ticket option wasn't working.
  9. clairey_faerie

Latest rink update

CURLING!! :Banana :D :D :D :Banana :RAWK
  10. clairey_faerie

Season ticket help

Hi. I know this has been asked before but I apologise I can't remember the answer. I have an adult and a child season ticket but my stepson can't come to the match tomorrow so I was hoping to bring my hubby. Can I 'upgrade' the ticket for one match rather than buying a whole new ticket?? Tried...
  11. clairey_faerie

Anyone know about inline hockey??

Swansea Cobras are the BIPHA team in Swansea Facebook page here https://www.facebook.com/SwanseaHockey/
  12. clairey_faerie

Fixture Calendar iCal

I spent a little time adding all the Devils fixtures to my calendar and am happy to share the iCal link to anyone that may want it. https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/bd ... /basic.ics Apologies for any mistakes - I'm sure there will be a few!
  13. clairey_faerie

Season tickets

Due to commitments with youth rugby and weddings etc I am still yet to make it a match this season and haven't been able to pick up my tickets. Does anyone know if I can still collect from the rink next weekend??
  14. clairey_faerie

Any Devils fans in Swansea?

I live in Swansea and I am aware of quite a few people who also live in Swansea/surrounding area and travel to the matches.
  15. clairey_faerie

Hull Stingrays have folded?

Manchester Storm have joined the Elite League http://www.eliteleague.co.uk/storm-join ... l--p198376