Season tickets

Did anyone get the vouchers etc mentioned on the website when they picked up their season ticket? All we had were our cards :?: Was just wondering what vouchers were on offer if anyone had any?

bdevil

There was a specsavers voucher and a mission burrito voucher along with a couple of advertising flyers for shows in the rink..

Have Hope#35

bdevil said:
There was a specsavers voucher and a mission burrito voucher along with a couple of advertising flyers for shows in the rink..
And a deal on the back of the season ticket for Food & Drink at the Raddison.

I picked my ticket up at mid-day yesterday and Todd was around the foyer explaining that the vouchers were not yet available. They were taking every ones email address as they collected their season tickets so that the vouchers could be emailed when ready.

pjj365

bdevil said:
Same here disappointed nothing on black shirts though

Due to commitments with youth rugby and weddings etc I am still yet to make it a match this season and haven't been able to pick up my tickets. Does anyone know if I can still collect from the rink next weekend??