Whats your profession

Im a Sports Coach / Tutor / Organiser, mostly linked to schools. Lots of it is voluntary sadly, but its picking up and sadly none of it Ice Hockey although that is a large part of my backgound.

My Dad :)

the lovely man who takes me to and from hockey every week
is a
heating engineer
a plumber
and an electrician

But I, unfortunately am too young to have a job at this current moment in time :p

I'm a computer science graduate and work in systems support and marketing/PR an odd mix I know but it keeps me off the streets and likely of limited use to anyone but my employer (god bless them!) I have a bunch of hobbies too some of which are voluntary and community support based one of which turned into a part time job (but thats another story lol)

Im self employed doing a few bits and bobs.

Main job is running our company 'Dragon Wholesale Ltd' - Wholesaling tools and hardware to builders merchants and DIY shops so if anyone needs any tools you know where to come :)

Ive been a semi-pro poker player for a couple of years although this is becoming more and more of a grind these days!

Got another small company - 'MPH Motorsport Ltd' which is a media company producing DVD's covering various motor sport events around the UK (mainly rallying) for the competitors. (although we had discussed, between myself and business partner, ways of possibly covering hockey but it just didnt seem at all profitable - i know the elite leagues covered within the club and by sky but im guessing ENL games aren't?)

and also about to start an accounting & book keeping course from home as its always useful and its area of business i could improve.

It may sound like a lot but in reality i have no idea what i want to do in life so am keeping my options open and taking a few different shots. :lol:

A

Anonymous

Riss...I'm a teaching assistant working in a Cardiff primary school.
Russ...Carpenter working for Cardiff City Council. :D

Ocko

I'm in the Royal Navy, currently involved in ops around the Northern Arabian Gulf. No sign of ice here its 40 degrees!!!

I'm a Psychology graduate doing a masters in Early Childhood and will soon be training to be a teacher! Also work in Next and Birthdays! I barely have time for hockey but I manage to squeeze it in!! :D

I'm currently a Mains Planner/Technical Assistant for a Utilities Infrastructure Compay called Connect.
Although sadly i am finishing tomorrow due to redundancy - so then i will be unemployed ;)