Whats your profession

Slartibartfast

I work in the Space Industry which is not a lot of use unless you want to put a robot on Mars or something.
But my wife runs an online shop called Bunny Bumpkin which sells Maternity, Nursing and Baby clothes and products. So if you have a little Devil on the way, you know where to go. And there is a discount for Devils fans. (See signature below)

James

Administrator
Slartibartfast said:
I work in the Space Industry which is not a lot of use unless you want to put a robot on Mars or something.
But my wife runs an online shop called Bunny Bumpkin which sells Maternity, Nursing and Baby clothes and products. So if you have a little Devil on the way, you know where to go. And there is a discount for Devils fans. (See signature below)
Do you engineer planets?

Jon

I spent 25 years in the motor trade as a senior manager or branch manager,Service Manager,Customer Service Manager,Mot station manager and Health and Safety manager,sometimes combining a few of those roles,add into that some time in the games industry testing for people like Codemasters,Blizzard etc and a spell working with MS on Xbox live,after a serious illness last year i decided to take my foot off the gas and now work part time for my brothers company doing commercial,contract and domestic window cleaning.

Slartibartfast

James said:
Slartibartfast said:
Do you engineer planets?
Yes. In fact I built Mars. We are sending all these robots there to find if there is life when all they need to do is ask me and I will tell them where I have hidden it.