Web cast

Yea was gutted about the webcast, couldn't get to the game so was all set in my jersey and a few beers to watch and home only to have it buffer and stop all the time.

Same problem. Only second time I have used Icetimetv, both for Panthers, and feel it was a waste of money. Have used webcasts from Belfast, Sheffield, Coventry and Fife this season and only had some minor problems with Coventry. Hope by next season it will be sorted.

KaneDevils

jimmy snels said:
Was pretty quiet until last 5 minutes of third but most of the game thought it was good and the quiet third was probably due to people knowing Sheffield were winning
So it was pretty quiet for 55 mins but was good for most the game? :lol:

I didn't hear much until Panthers scored their 3rd.

KaneDevils said:
jimmy snels said:
Was pretty quiet until last 5 minutes of third but most of the game thought it was good and the quiet third was probably due to people knowing Sheffield were winning

I didn't get that either. For me the atmosphere was good. It picked up when Panthers scored their third goal and the crowd did get louder from then on.

I got to see from the Panthers third goal which had been tweeted about 5 minutes before I saw it. I have had every webcast since early January and none of them have been perfect (some worse than others) but last night took the piss. E-mailed them as instructed and am still waiting for a reply. I have also watched webcasts of all the away games where available and had no problems with any of them. Shocking.

jimmy snels

Glover said:
KaneDevils said:
jimmy snels said:

I didn't get that either. For me the atmosphere was good. It picked up when Panthers scored their third goal and the crowd did get louder from then on.
My bad i missed a coma after third. I was trying to say third period was pretty quiet until last 5 minutes but the 1st and 2nd periods i thought were the same as usual.
Defo did get a bit dulled down in 3rd when people perhaps realised shuff were in front

KaneDevils

[/quote]My bad i missed a coma after third. I was trying to say third period was pretty quiet until last 5 minutes but the 1st and 2nd periods i thought were the same as usual.
Defo did get a bit dulled down in 3rd when people perhaps realised shuff were in front[/quote]

Fair enough Jimmy, fair one. I suppose in fairness, the atmosphere isn't always reciprocated on the big screen.