Web cast

Thread starter #1
What a crap webcast tonight from Icetime,
all through the game it keeps on freezing
so gutted friends over to watch the game and can't
very unhappy :cry:

E.D.S.

Very frustrating. These guys are usually first class so I'm sure they'll sort it out ASAP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

E.D.S.

What's frustrating is the lack of communication from them. They are normally brilliant but they seem to have let their usual high standards drop tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vartel

youtube stream is working for me again. Icetime said on twitter that they pulled it because people were complaining that it was free to access the youtube video, but then more people complained so they restored the youtube link

KaneDevils

How people can say they put on just as good/better production than Prem sports is mighty confusing. Must simply be rose tinted spectacles.
Not even close.

I too was really disappointed with the service tonight.Had one email saying to refresh page etc and then after that nothing,was only until I looked here that I saw it was on YouTube!I hope they offer some sort of refund/discount for the playoff games or something as I payed £6.99for the game and saw roughly 5 minutes of the 1st,nothing of the second and all of the third!

jimmy snels

Was pretty quiet until last 5 minutes of third but most of the game thought it was good and the quiet third was probably due to people knowing Sheffield were winning