Web cast

James

Administrator
There are fire and safety issues with that. I believe there is a proper camera gantry at the new arena though so the angles should be better.

Wannabe2

Every possible camera position has been disscussed over 9 yrs, and where it is now is the best by far, is it perfect no way, is our rink perfect no way, our gaff has never been camera friendly, put it at he back and you can't see down the near side wing, it's a nightmare place to cover the game. Now our new place is a different ball game all together, the Devils are fortunate enough to have the best cameraman in the league, trying to bring you good coverage from the worst venue in the league. As has already been been said the new rink has a purpose built camera gantry which will bring you the bees knees coverage that our club deserves. And that my friends is fact.

No, they used to close a block when there were live games. The gaps are all stairways so couldn't be blocked even if you could fit something in.

KaneDevils

Weren't they working on an action replay option? Now that would be a good addition.
Also a clock in the corner of the screen and an additional one for PP's.
I think then you'd have a pretty perfect product.