Web cast

Devil_Abroad

Quality is amazing - I had problems with Safari but they now know what it is and have fixed it. I watched most therefore on IE. I can't wait to watch it on the iMac when I'm in next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread starter #10
Excellent coverage on Saturday night well done to those who set up
the webcast can't wait to watch the next one against Manchester
well worth the money :D

Vartel

I lost coverage during last intermission, but it started working again before second period. Still getting intermittent cuts to black which last less than a second

Vartel

Vartel said:
I lost coverage during last intermission, but it started working again before second period. Still getting intermittent cuts to black which last less than a second
Quality was good in the last period. Overall happy with it, and will get it again in future

d20

Is there any reason why the webcast cant be put up higher in one of the centre ice blocks like it used to in a higher position would give a better viewing outlook,anyone know ?

Gazza272

d20 said:
Is there any reason why the webcast cant be put up higher in one of the centre ice blocks like it used to in a higher position would give a better viewing outlook,anyone know ?

You mean the Camera? sadly if it were any higher it would be limited to the same viewing restrictions as you get in the seats, which could mean missing incidents. Where it currently is means it can get maximum ice coverage by Howard, who incidentally is the best camerman in the league. :D

d20 said:
I'd have thought the people sitting there wouldn't be too happy!