Vother's injury

TheStub

Despite hand surgery and already being ruled out for 4 weeks by the club.

Personally I'd like to see Prps back, he is a good gritty player who will hopefully make an impact right away. Plus, having him around gives us options.

Tylor and Prps on the same team is quite an exciting proposition.

TheStub

Now, the question is what do we get first. Voth's hand or Prps visa. Hopefully they can fast track it, but doesn't he need to apply from outside the UK?

It would be far easier if we just married him to his Welsh girlfriend. Only the international transfer cards to sort then.

Wannabe2

Brian Ball said:
Whats all this about prpich? Imo voth will be back on the weekend.
Sorry but why do you say things like this which seems like you know different, when obviously you dont. This is not a dig but a question.

A

Anonymous

Wannabe2 said:
Brian Ball said:
Whats all this about prpich? Imo voth will be back on the weekend.
Sorry but why do you say things like this which seems like you know different, when obviously you dont. This is not a dig but a question.
Maybe he read this?

The Cardiff Devils travel to the TrentFM Arena this Saturday for the second home game of the new Elite League season and they may have to do it without their talisman tough guy Brad Voth. He's in a race against time to be fit for the trip.

http://www.eliteleague.co.uk/the-devils ... am-p143956

A

Anonymous

I dont know anything. I thought with voth trying it out v giants for 10mins it wasnt that bad. Maybe he did more damage whilst icein on sunday?

A

Anonymous

Does make you wonder why he iced at all? Bit of a big risk so early in the season. Not like the game was a title decider or anything, now he's out for a month. Odd decision really.

DevilDom

Not got news as it looks like at least 8 weeks before he will be fully fit.

I know G said certain things need to be sorted out before we can get a replacement but why does it seem to take us longer than the likes of the Panthers? Is it simply money?

Ger-Devils

It could be a factor of sponsorship for said player? Papers? Apartment and car?

I'm sure it will be sorted asap. Ragan will want a winning team asap on the ice

kettdevil1

So, at the risk of repetition...

1) Is Brad out for 4 or 8 weeks?
2) Who are the 3 players we might sign - any clues?
3) Will Prips be around for Nottingham?

Sorry, rubbish day, haven't got the brain to work it out myself

Wannabe2

DevilDom said:
Not got news as it looks like at least 8 weeks before he will be fully fit.

I know G said certain things need to be sorted out before we can get a replacement but why does it seem to take us longer than the likes of the Panthers? Is it simply money?
Panthers normally carry 27 spare imports incase they should be required, no way can we be compared with them. I am sure that whatever needs to be done will be done.

Finny

kettdevil1 said:

1) From what G said it will be 4 weeks minimum, and then it could be up to another 4 weeks until he gets match fit again.
2) Only rumours. Has Jarvis found anywhere yet?
3) It doesn't look like.

Wannabe2

Finny said:
kettdevil1 said:

1) From what G said it will be 4 weeks minimum, and then it could be up to another 4 weeks until he gets match fit again.
2) Only rumours. Has Jarvis found anywhere yet?
3) It doesn't look like.
Why does a finger stop you being match fit. :?

TheStub

I like indulging in fantasy, but Adams to bench, Prps in as injury cover/floating import Jarvis back on D.

Mind you, if the D gel we did with only 3 import D last season. We just need one to step up and show the rocket slap shot that we are missing.

TheStub

Re: Re: Vother's injury

Wannabe2 said:
Why does a finger stop you being match fit. :?
Take it from someone who has been -5 for almost 30 years, being short on digital can make things awkward you would expect.

Most gym equipment is a no no.

I dread to think what it would be like to adjust to being like that, I've always been a cripple.