Voth Ban?

Wannabe2 said:
Personnally i think we should turn into the London Racers and just beat the crap outta everyone. :lol:
Fair play that cracked me up lol. But on topic, i do agree that there is some sort of vendetta against Vother, he started the season ignoring any trouble that came his way, for example when McMoron started his nonsense. I guess though there is only so much crap a guy can take and in recent weeks Vother has started reacting to incidents that because it is Brad land him in more trouble than it anyone else. At the start of this year i took my hat off to Brad for ignoring anything that came our his way, now ive changed my opinion and i am glad he is standing up for his team and himself, yes he is a great player and we need him on the ice as much possible but it has been a joy to see someone like Derek Campbell getting his butt handed to him. I just hope he can shut McMoron up once and for all by either giving him a pasting in a fight or sticking him on the ice with a big hit, then concentrate on getting our season back on track in search for silverware.
CJ

joffa

Brad has certainly held back until recently and I for one believe the guy needs to play his game and get back to the player he was a few seasons ago. Making the difference by throwing the odd big hit (McMorrow needs to feel one for sure) which puts the opposition on their toes, always react to someone who instigates so they know he will enforce and only then do the opposition hold off a yard or two which allows him and whichever line he's on to score. We have enough scoring players to allow him to do what he does best, on the ice. The season needs the old Vother magic :twisted:

voth26

martynwo your right to a degree about our lack of control regarding pm's having said that when brad is blatently punched in the face, punched by a number of blaze players whilst on the ice after being x-checked twice both incidents in front of officials who are supposed to be impartial!! then you really do start to wonder :roll: :roll: we all know brad sometimes makes it worse for himself but when you consider the crap he gets and takes in the main i think he deserves a bit of credit for controlling his temper and for a large part he does, but lets be fair campbell should have been banned for the rest of the season for what he did including a sucker punch from behind and i quote from the league will get you a 6 game ban but no, nothing of the sort happend to campbell did it not even a game ban!!!
so it seems rightly or wrongly there is one rule for the other teams/players and one for the devils and especially brad regarding pm;s and bans just my thoughts

If Campbell/Hirsh got not ban for their actions of Voth, and then Voth gets a ban for this - it just proves how stooopid the league is.

It's bad enough having officials giving the other team 5 on 3 chances when they're behind against us in the last 5 minutes. :lol:

drainage

Ghost Dog said:
Don't forget Sheffield will probably still appeal it.

True - Brad is looking at a ten stretch if they win !!! in solitary confinement (to be served in the house of steel !!) with no chance of parole and hard labour (cooking simms daily pie rations)

ASHIPP

Seems to me that it's completely irrelevant what misdemeanours any other player commits - it's usually free licence to break any rules. :evil: All eyes are on Brad - he could get a match ban for farting on the bench.....although the only bad smell around here seems to be coming from the House of Steel. :lol: Grossly unfair the way he has had punishments dished out recently - he's in a no win situation.This has got to be demoralising for the guys as well. :twisted: