Tylor Michel hockey skates for sale

Finny

So basically the plan is to kidnap Tylor's girlfriend and keep her hostage until when?
Just so I know how much in supplies I need to bring in.

Wannabe2

So if i am right we have 10 people so far who will donate £10 , lets keep it going guys, what a great bunch of fans.
Block 2 row b seat 11 thats me.

ASHIPP

Please count me in for a tenner too.

Annie Shipp Block 4 row F seat 16.

Do we know who is collecting up the donations yet?

jimmy snels

where is the flight to? i work for an airline so will look if i can get it cheaper for him.... condition of its got to be a return!!!!! lol. PM me details

Dissapointing to see that someone was more interested in this being in the wrong section... Tylor deserves alot more than that.

On a great plus side I too was thinking of a donation idea and good to later read many others had the same idea.

Count me in for a donation - If any help is needed in collecting or flights etc I don't mind helping out

I don't mind offering some morale support derby devil, could for example stay in a set location like the bar, and get a list of names of people who pay to put fwd along with the money

James

Administrator
I think it's a fantastic show of support and as long as Tylor is comfortable with it, thats great. I'll be standing at my usual spot next to skate hire wearing a rather snazzy Inferno hockey jersey if people want to pass on some money as a lot of you know me. Derby Devil can collect any missed from me then. If you like, that is.

osh

How about giving everyone a raffle ticket for a donation, should sell plenty. Tylor gets his funds and someone gets a nice memento from a top player.

DevilDom

osh said:
How about giving everyone a raffle ticket for a donation, should sell plenty. Tylor gets his funds and someone gets a nice memento from a top player.
That's a really good idea. As I said before i'm in for a £10 anyway, but that would be a good way of doing it.

Count me in for £10...would rather keep Tylor and his girlfriend here, put me down for a tenner, Im having a Tesco moment...Every little helps !! :lol:

Let me know if there is a certain person collecting this and where they will be on Saturday, perhaps Tylor could keep his treasured posessions instead of selling them :)