Tylor Michel hockey skates for sale

Thread starter #1
Greetings Devils fans!

Tylor Michel's first pair of professional hockey skates for sale. A welcome addition for a memorabilia collector. I can personalize anything you wish on the skates along with my signature. Putting the money towards my girl friends flight home. Thank you everyone for all your support this season.

Attached is a picture of the skates.

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/Tmich16/T ... keySkates#

please feel free to email me at tmich16@gmail.com if you have any questions or if you are interested in the skates. Thanks again.

Sincerely Tylor Michel

I hope Tylor realises he's now going to get loads of e mails asking him to sign for next season :D

Thanks for a cracking regular season Tylor...you've been terrific :D

Shouldn't this be posted in the marketplace section of the inferno, or are the players allowed to post where they like?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :)

Just think... if we all chipped in a pound or two, we should be able to cover that easily. A nice gesture to show Tylor how much we appreciate him and this should send him and his girlfriend home happy! :)

Hopefully see you next season #16

I would rather give the money I won't be paying for my play off game ticket to

:cool: Mr Tylor Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeechel :cool:

PLEASE let me know if someone is collecting for this, very very deserving

If Mr Michel re-signs it might make me go to a few more games next season than I was planning ;)

What about a collection of money on Saturday and hand it over to him in the bar after the game, I dont mind collecting the money unless somebody from the inferno wants to do it as an Inferno PR item. But to get things rolling lets start a list of donations, next to donate quote the list and add their name, so here goes:

1. Derby Devil, Block 8 Row G, Seat 22 - waynelovatt@yahoo.co.uk £10

wildthing74

I think this is a crazy idea.C'mon guys I reckon if she stays here then Tylor has to.Simple.
Seriously though this guy is the one guy on the team that deserves some help.He has given 200% every game and I am more than happy to help out too.
Get your backside here next season Tylor.Everybody loves you here and for what we lack facilities etc as a club we make up for in passion for our team.