Tonights Game

TheStub

Re: Re: Tonights Game

Sheincar said:
Knowing this club's PR we probably won't find out until late this PM :?
You appointing yourself intermediary to talk to the club and the fans on this issue then? See if we can improve.

I've read this forum for a long time, and finally registered today as I'm so mad about the Voth ban stitch-up

One question I've always had though, and now I can ask it.

Sheincar - Why do you follow the Devils? Nothing they do is ever right.
It's always something. The wrong venue, the wrong time, the wrong day.

Clare

Sheincar

Re: Re: Tonights Game

TheStub said:
Sheincar said:
Knowing this club's PR we probably won't find out until late this PM :?
You appointing yourself intermediary to talk to the club and the fans on this issue then? See if we can improve.
why do the club employ PR if we're expected to do their job for them.

A

Anonymous

ClareLM said:
I've read this forum for a long time, and finally registered today as I'm so mad about the Voth ban stitch-up

One question I've always had though, and now I can ask it.

Sheincar - Why do you follow the Devils? Nothing they do is ever right.
It's always something. The wrong venue, the wrong time, the wrong day.

Clare
I remember an earlier thread when I said Voth's treatment generally was a sign of double standards and him being victimised. she accused me of being paranoid? I wonder with regards to the latest ban farce if she now agrees??

I would say the game tonight is definitely on btw.

If the game is on tonight and anyone is going past Danescourt or Llandaff, could you give me a lift? I would walk down to the rink but there are a couple of dodgy areas along the way....

just hope for those who can't make it nottingham get stuck, they will have no choice but to call it off, it would make sense to call it off but i guess its out of our control

rocketbob

Chris said:
Ridiculous decision to be honest, but apparently our management know better than all the other sporting clubs...

Chris.
Maybe the club has been threatened with sanctions by the league if they call it off. With what has gone on this week it would not surprise me one bit.

This is Liverpools statement on why their game was called off:

"LFC can confirm today's match against Fulham is postponed for safety reasons. Although the pitch is playable, surrounding areas are unsafe."

Pity we haven't shown the same common sense. I think I'm leaning towards us being frightened of the league too. :?

Diafol

Crazy decision by the club IMO, 1 family ticket down the drain tonight, that is the last time I ever book my tickets in advance.

Just spoke to my brother-in-law who works in Ponty, he says he had to stay home this morning as the A470 was closed, so there's no point in me even thinking of digging my car out.

Bonkers.

Sorry, how can we criticise the league for crazy decisions, which the Vother one is, when we go ahead with a game at a time that the Police are advising us to drive only if it is absolutely necessary. The conditions on motorways, A roads may be fine, but your fans dont live in these locations, they live in residential areas which at present in some areas are under 18 inches of snow, now are those people really going to be able to make it. A lot of our fans travel significant distances to watch the Devils, maybe the organisation should recognise this and puts its supporters health and safety first along with the supporters of Nottingham who shouldnt be expected to travel in these conditions, especially as when its time for them to return home it'll be Minus 5 and roads surfaces will be icing up. I can actually get to the game, no problem whatsoever, i think the wider picture needs to be considered by those people in more important positions.