Title Run In

Diafol

I want the guys to do it on Sunday because they'll be at home, in our new rink packed full of our fans.

Plus I cant go to Sheffield tomorrow so would miss it !

Devil_Abroad

You're kidding? What a place to win it! Especially after we were there 2 years ago. Would love to see the guys out again on the ice in front of them celebrating another trophy and in their barn. Fife can then be a night of celebration.

Plus we've just bought tickets to go there [emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Devil_Abroad

I mean, will it be on a specific date, or, tonight, if we win, or tomorrow if we win tonight, tomorrow if we lose tonight and win tomorrow??
Anyone know?
Don't think it will be tonight as they will want to present it officially with an actual person handing it over.

I think Devils will have a say on when? So I guess they may go for next Sat or Sun? Just a feeling.

KaneDevils

Don't think it will be tonight as they will want to present it officially with an actual person handing it over.

I think Devils will have a say on when? So I guess they may go for next Sat or Sun? Just a feeling.

Ok mate, cheers. I had thought maybe plans had been made for tonight or at least for tomorrow on home ice.
Webcast bought, and some top quality European beers at the ready!!

Come on you beauties!!!

BostonBart22

Ok mate, cheers. I had thought maybe plans had been made for tonight or at least for tomorrow on home ice.
Webcast bought, and some top quality European beers at the ready!!
Have the trophy tomorrow have a piss up b4 2 meanliness games v Belfast then get ready for playoffs.
Come on you beauties!!!

Win tonight, celebrate tomorrow and next Saturday, present trophy on Sunday would be perfect. I'm being biased as we're coming up next Sunday.

sjkelly07

Thread starter #57
I have been following the Devils for just over 20 years, but this is my first year as a season ticket holder, wow what a year it's turning out to be, two trophies in the bag and chasing two more.

As a fan of the Elite League Winners (that sounds good :)), I would like to show my appreciation for Steve, Brian, Craig, Kelly, Todd & Lordo, who along with their backroom staff and the players themselves, (some may have moved on, but some have been with us for the duration), have over the last three years lifted this club from darkened depths to the promised land. Thank you CARDIFF DEVILS - CHAMPIONS!

I guess this 'Title Run In' thread is now closed :)

Last edited: