Title Run In

sjkelly07

Thread starter #22
After tonight's results, surely it's a two horse race for the title. All we need now is for the Panthers to step up and do to the Giants, what they have done to us most of the season.

Russky

whilst the Steelers may be out of the title race they can still have a significant influence on deciding the fate of both Devils and Giants and their title hopes. I hope the destination of the title is decided before the final weekend of the season, thus giving us fans a stress free and celebratory end to the regular season.

Last edited:

Wagstaff

From a neutral point of view it would be great if it went to the wire between yourselves and Belfast and the atmosphere at the final weekend games would be brilliant to witness, but I think you will be home and dry well before then!

Devil_Abroad

From a neutral point of view it would be great if it went to the wire between yourselves and Belfast and the atmosphere at the final weekend games would be brilliant to witness, but I think you will be home and dry well before then!
I hope so as the Sat will be our last home game this season and I'm too old to be stressed out - bad enough watching Icetime.tv!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ocko

I'm not at all superstitious so I'll say it; it will take a catastrophic collapse to not win it and would need our worst form all year despite actually being at our best for the past few weeks.

2 wins this weekend and it's near enough done.

sjkelly07

Thread starter #32
And then it was 4pts. Just a thought, would Steelers be childish enough not to show a webcast, if we had a chance to win the title

I'm just working on the principle that one game is enough as long as it's a win against belfast. I've pencilled in a win on the saturday night belfast game so I don't spend three games getting stressed. If we win way before then brilliant but at least I save my fingernails!

youngbob

Panthers don't have much time left to retain any credibility with their fans, and management, plus they'll hopefully want revenge from Belfast on Friday

There could be a lot of jobs for 2017-18 on the line there right now, including Corey, so I think they'll come out fighting

We'll be on the bus today, and next week, every game now till POFW

sjkelly07

Thread starter #40
Didn't expect that result tonight, but hey one win away. Everyones thoughts for the title, win away in Sheffield tomorrow OR win against Fife in front of the home fans on Sunday??