Ticket Vouchers?

voth26

Personally it doesn't me if there's no refund, I'm a ST holder and the way I look at it is I paid for my tickets last year so for me it's dead money and helps the club in these crazy times just my opinion.

Personally it doesn't me if there's no refund, I'm a ST holder and the way I look at it is I paid for my tickets last year so for me it's dead money and helps the club in these crazy times just my opinion.
As a family of 6 with ST it's not dead money to us a game day over the season costs us £60 so to get the same benefit as a single season ticket holder isn't great. Do in affect we are down £45 with the £15 stream. Two games I can take but any more I think Todd will need to look at refunds

Gavevs88

People asking for refunds comparing it to the football and the rugby. Do you not realise the gulf in financial positions between the sports.

TV deals are massive for both, refunds will hurt the club so much. Why can't you just take a voucher and use it in the future??

You were willing to spend the money anyway so you were clearly happy to lose it?

Absolutely baffles me!!!

voth26

As a family of 6 with ST it's not dead money to us a game day over the season costs us £60 so to get the same benefit as a single season ticket holder isn't great. Do in affect we are down £45 with the £15 stream. Two games I can take but any more I think Todd will need to look at refunds
Everyone has a different take on this depending on their situation, I have 2 ST and as I said it's not an issue for me I get for you it will be with 6 ST

People asking for refunds comparing it to the football and the rugby. Do you not realise the gulf in financial positions between the sports.

TV deals are massive for both, refunds will hurt the club so much. Why can't you just take a voucher and use it in the future??

You were willing to spend the money anyway so you were clearly happy to lose it?

Absolutely baffles me!!!
Willing to spend the money on 6 season tickets to enjoy watching my team. Didn't plan on losing money.

Absolutely baffles me!!!
Also a voucher would be something, all I have been offered for our 6 tickets is the stream. The same as someone with a single st

Has an announcement been made or email sent to those affected by the two games? I bought 4 tickets for the New Years Day fixture but haven't seen anything regarding vouchers / option to watch the webcast instead.

Has an announcement been made or email sent to those affected by the two games? I bought 4 tickets for the New Years Day fixture but haven't seen anything regarding vouchers / option to watch the webcast instead.
Hi we are sorry for the delay. You should have received an initial email sent on 21st December to all customers who booked tickets for our games on 27th December and 1st January, explaining the restrictions imposed by the local government.

Since then we have been working through 3,200 ticket orders for both games, emailing customers with match night ticket vouchers for them to redeem at a game of their choice. The orders are being processed in date order of booking. With the Christmas break, and the enormity of the task in hand it is taking us longer than anticipated, although we hope to have contacted everyone by 5th January.

If you do have any concerns about your booking, feel free to email me kw@cardiffdevils.com

Thank you for your understanding and patience. Looking forward to 2022 where fans can rejoin us once again and we can all get back to enjoying watching the Devils live at Ice Arena Wales!

- Katrina

Hi we are sorry for the delay. You should have received an initial email sent on 21st December to all customers who booked tickets for our games on 27th December and 1st January, explaining the restrictions imposed by the local government.

Since then we have been working through 3,200 ticket orders for both games, emailing customers with match night ticket vouchers for them to redeem at a game of their choice. The orders are being processed in date order of booking. With the Christmas break, and the enormity of the task in hand it is taking us longer than anticipated, although we hope to have contacted everyone by 5th January.

If you do have any concerns about your booking, feel free to email me kw@cardiffdevils.com

Thank you for your understanding and patience. Looking forward to 2022 where fans can rejoin us once again and we can all get back to enjoying watching the Devils live at Ice Arena Wales!

- Katrina
Will there be something for the season ticket holders?

Will there be something for the season ticket holders?
Hi
Right now, we are waiting to find out the support package offered by WG so we can figure out what we can do for our season ticket holders. Hopefully this ban on spectators is only for 2 home games, which could potentially be made up if we advance to the semifinal of the Challenge Cup and the playoff quarterfinal home game, both of which were not originally included in the season ticket package.

If you could please bear with us until we have more information, then we can get back to you with a more informed decision. All information will be shared on our website and social media channels.